What's new

What are your top 3 "MUST HAVE" strains?

T

tumbleweed

africa
columbia
thai
if i could get a brick of land races id be searching for seeds all the live long day,
while smoking of course

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Super Silver Haze - for the daytime / outdoor activities / skiing / ect
(not an 8 week pheno, ~ 12)

DJ's Original Blueberry - the blue berry muffin tasting pheno. Very relaxing smoke but not dumb

Sour Diesel - my go-to 'feel good' anytime bud

I think i have all my bases covered..

G

growhigh1233

northan lights ........ sensi seeds nl5 pheno ................ the deep sleep lock the door close the curtins weed

blueberry ............. pot luck really dj.dp,stag just as much luck findin a good one in any ..................... the tastey realxing yet euphoric candy weed

nevs haze x mango........... mr nice ............ the holy grail in my humble opinion !!!

kali mist . nevs haze, critical mass, .......... all close to top 3 but no cigar

Nomad

not many top hitters but i would say apollo 11 from brothers grimm, supersilverhaze from greenhouse, and lifesaver from BOG.. im trying out some of somas genes for the first time though, i've heard so many good things.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Would like to spread out my choices, but Mr. Nice Seeds really got it covered. From some of the finest sativas to afghans, indicas and in-between hybrids.
I like Grindhouse' Mob Boss tho, serious kind herb.
Blueberry and DJS, Chimeras, SOLs others is a good choice too. I just hope there's a OK keeper in every bag.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Diesel Wreck, Durban Poison, casey Jones

Diesel Wreck, Durban Poison, casey Jones

:dance013::party: Diesel Wreck (or anything diesel oriented for that matter)
Durban Poison
Casey Jones

I could list hundreds of these...

TheOracle

1) Reservoirs Chemdog x diesel (reservoir has the best diesel that I have tried)

2) Cinderella or apollo (if you cant find cindy try female seeds grapefruit)

3) Og kush x purps ( cross made from OG kush and reefermans Purps)

T

tumbleweed

modern name brand id take
ogkush(dont know which cut but the buds were real dense dank cofee smell, the high was a step above)
duban poisen
life saver

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
northan lights ........ sensi seeds nl5 pheno ................ the deep sleep lock the door close the curtins weed

now that you mentioned it.. i too would love a nice heavy piney NL. my boy dank.frank thinks he found my NL grail out of Dr. Atomic beans. so time will tell but i trust his judgement :)

N

NextUp

now that you mentioned it.. i too would love a nice heavy piney NL. my boy dank.frank thinks he found my NL grail out of Dr. Atomic beans. so time will tell but i trust his judgement :)

Easy answer! I would research all the modern strains i could (best only)
then figure out which 3 were most used too create most of them...
I would take those 3 strains.

D

dramamine

Easy answer! I would research all the modern strains i could (best only)
then figure out which 3 were most used too create most of them...
I would take those 3 strains.

Soooo...NL, Skunk and Afghani it is, then?:)

TrueNeed

For Sativa: Fuma con dios (fdm)
S.A.G.E(th seeds)
Sweetest Cindy99 (dutchgrown seeds)
and i'm all set

For me..
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, best tasting haze i've had in my years growing
Skunk #1. All the different phenos
C99. Fast and tasty