What's new

What are your top 3 "MUST HAVE" strains?

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
1. Mango Haze
2. Apollo 11..... the genius pheno was tops. smells like pure sugary red grapefruits- my fave. made some incredible hash.
3. Herijuana.... for after dinner.

Sourbubble bx4: potentcy threw the roof great pain meds its just a all out body pain relief, allows me to sleep at night which is most important pure indica knock my dick in the dirt night time med i cant express enough u want to get good sleep chief this. notice i didnt mention a kush this is better then any kush when u get the right pheno takes 2-3 pks but u will find her bog calls her venom zzZZZ ZZZzz meds

SWT: any version - SOL versions (not barneys or BC) great anytime meds im sure SOTF can explain for me the great yeilds taste and color she puts off not the most potent but just a well rounded in every area plant or got plus's. her only turn off is mold which if u got fans and good air circulation this shouldnt be a problem nothing bad to say bout her. im sure a good 3 way of the mentioned strains in this post would be great hint hint to u breeder bog LOL this is what i goto if i feel i need a lighter dose of indica when im hurtn and dont wanna feel the 1,2 knock out of the sbubble great for body pain and appitite stimulant without putting u to sleep

C99: mosca and GN collection both kick ass great morning meds @65-70 days i know it says 52days but i like 65
"ive yet to experiance the parinoia and anxeity it suppose to bring" this crossed with the bubble would be a deadly combination" hmm thats the name for it if i have to make it myself i got a frosty ass pheno of c99 alot of ppl say its the frostiest of c99 they have ever saw
i love her as much as my sbubble and love this and SB equal one is for day time other one for night time i would be lost without either one
i will say my keeper pheno came from GN collection
(this is great for depression ,head aches ,migranes, without putting u to sleep )

V

vonforne

Brother B, how are you?

Well, I would pick mine for the time of day.

Daytime would be the Old Master Kush from Positronics.

Then a good sativa for after work to get some stuff done around the house. One that is not racy and makes me paranoid. There are many so you have to pick one you like the best.

And then my Old Afghan Skunk I had from SS. Or a good knock down skunk for TV time right before bed. Kills the pain and makes me sleep over 3 hours a night.

V

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i think it would always change with the demographics....

but my #1 strain i need to get my hands on are the cookies...(cherrypie)x(OGkush)...but she has eluded me so far...

main staple of my room is SFV OG kush for now....and to round out the 3rd id probably take LVPK because its a good commercial cropped and people arent tired of it yet....

so many honorable mentions...cherry pie, true blueberry, sour D IBL, SFV OG x Chem.....3 just aint enough!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of the best. I do have many more of these so even though I just listed 3 there are many more.

Purple Qurkel
Peyote Purple. CBG
Camelot Kush DG

Last edited by a moderator:

RexDark

Purple haze
Ice
Sour Diesel
The purple has has been the best taste and high to me, but there are so many more that I love

strains that i wish i could get but prolly cant..

big sur holy weed
oregon purple thai
krush

strains that i want and can get..

lost coast og
royal purple kush
hgs purple diesel

honorable mention is cannacopias chuck d

i recently ordered the purple diesel and krush x deep chunk and hope fully ill get these other ones..

ive been wanting to get emerald triangle, cannacopia, and high grades genetics.. also bhodi but theyre always sold out.

H

HerbToker

ghs co cheese

nirvanna jock horror

swt#4 f2's ermm i mean ibl...

ohh wait this is for strains we CANT live w/o!!!!! my bad

wow I am glad this is not a real option I would have to live with because the fun part of being a cannabis grower/smoker is trying new strains..but based on what I have grown so far I would choose..

Super Lemon Haze--phenotype that smells like Lemon Heads

Chocolope

and Strawberry Cough..

I am cheating and listing 3 strains I would love to try/grow:

RP Headband, a true cut of the best pheno of Granddaddy Purple, and Jilly Bean..and the list could go on and on

Last edited by a moderator:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
whos must have list?

indoor or outdoor grower?

Cash Cropper?

Med Patient?

Smoking Connoisseur?

Hobby Breeder?

Spiritual.meditative grower?

hippy?

must have seems a bit too broad

H

HerbToker

whos must have list?

indoor or outdoor grower?

Cash Cropper?

Med Patient?

Smoking Connoisseur?

Hobby Breeder?

Spiritual.meditative grower?

hippy?

must have seems a bit too broad

all these fit into the catagorie of pothead to me

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
working on a grape romulan bx1 right now ajc0k :) i will be sending them in for the server fund and freebies.

greenhaus

i have a strain i created that i have about 50 seeds left of.
tastes of sweet candy,heavy yielder,solid round buds, i can smoke it for ever.
but it is not a commercially available strain because only i have it.

soon i will find a perfect male to pollinate and make more seeds.
or i will self one of my girls.

Latest posts

Latest posts