What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My brother's nickname at school was "The horse"
I never got a nickname because I always skived off PE, and so never went in the showers. I'm probably more a limping, drug-fucked mule to his rugby playing sporty stallion....but if ladies want to take that to mean I'm hung like a donkey then they can have at it.

My "Little" brother.

:laughing:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
lol

Watching Jeff beck live at Ronnie Scotts.
Fucking epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow..Seriously, this chick (who looks about 15) playing bass is fucking phenomenal

Things that are this good should not be allowed on TV.
That bass player (Tal Wilkenfeld) is something else.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow..Seriously, this chick (who looks about 15) playing bass is fucking phenomenal

Things that are this good should not be allowed on TV.
That bass player (Tal Wilkenfeld) is something else.

After I saw your post about Jeff Beck I went and found it on YouTube and started watching it. First thing I noticed when the band walked on stage was that cute, and very young, bass player. I thought initially that it was Jeff Beck's daughter. I had to go look her up, and she is an unreal prodigy on the bass. I think she was 21 when she was playing in the video. But she does look even younger than that.

Here is some info on her:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal_Wilkenfeld

picture.php

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
She is unreal, an incredible talent...and she's easy on the eye...which doesn't hurt.
Yeah, I thought maybe she was his kid when the show started, but pretty soon I found out why she's there.
EDIT
Here's a sample of her wares.... Some of it doesn't show up great on that vid, but trust me in full HD and surround sound it was outstanding.
[YOUTUBEIF]wf-J_sJB29Q[/YOUTUBEIF]
That big grin on her face at the end there where she can't believe that Jeff can't believe what she just did...beautiful....What a moment.

[YOUTUBEIF]E0G_fcfajDA#t=104[/YOUTUBEIF]
That girl can groove. Her "Guitar face" is fucking filthy...... I think I might be in love lads.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Jeff Beck still. This show just gets better and better. So much talent on that tiny stage...and the universe didn't implode. The version of The Beatles a day in the life...wow. Brilliant drummer too.

The people in Ronnie's that night were very lucky. because that was fucking magic.

Fuck me, they just brought on ol eric claptout
EDIT
This SKY arts channel is brilliant...That little packet of magnificent beautiful awesomeness just finished, and now it's Gary Moore one night in Dublin.

N

noyd666

HAHA, YEP SHOULD HAVE PUT HIS BOOT INTO THAT BASTARD THAT THUMPED HIS SHOULDER AFTER,LOL. GOOD ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.