What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
smashing pumpkins at glasto,,making a lot of noise but dont think i dig them,,,s2

G

GreenPlant

Motogp Qualifying.C'mon Cal Crutchlow :D
(from Germany)

Lorenzo Completely out After Crashing...
No Pederosa too

Luv Patti smith HG,or did growing up!

What's that song..? Something Night!?

Not because the night :smoke: Laura brannigan that was :)))

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished The Rebel which followed The Rifleman

I grew up with that stuff and to see it regularly ( 2 episodes of The Rifleman is on every night for example ) with every Saturday morning showing the Rifleman, The Rebel, Branded ( remember these? ) on tv 50+ years later is a trip!

Wagon Trail is on right now and on a different channel, Roll em roll em roll em, keep them doggies rolling, Rawhide :woohoo:

N

noyd666

remember sitting up late as young un just to listen to song JOHNY YUMA I THINK IT WAS ,LOL.

k-s-p

Veteran
tumblr_mo9v2yarUQ1rket8to1_500.gif

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I am about to watch the last two episodes of The Sopranos.

I uh huh, acquired all six seasons after hearing of James Gandolfini'sdeath and al the talk about the show.

Well, I have been totally immersed in the show and while I know what happens at the end and am anticipating it.

Oh well, the second to last episode is queued up and ready to go, smoke a bowl and let it roll.

minds_I

well, here goes the last one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.