What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

decided to turn the yankees game off (they're gettin' killed) and watch The Ghost & Mr Chicken tonight. thnx for the great link K+ applies....... :)

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I was trying to watch this stoner movie called Budz House, but it was too horrible to even enjoy on an "it's so bad it's good" kind of basis.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I was born in NJ, raised in NY & lived w/in 15 miles of Yankee Stadium 'til I was 32 when I moved to MN in '88. Diehard Yankees fan but just gave up on the Jets after being a fan since '66. I quit the Jets because of their politics, nothing to do with their never ending disappointing seasons, from the top down the Jets have no scruples.......

eastbeast

PLATOON

I first saw this movie at a tender young age, and have been subjected to horrible Tom Berenger nightmares ever since.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ROMPER STOMPER,,a very early russell crowe movie bout a group of naughty skinheads in melbourne in the late 80s/early 90s,,could see even then,,, that crowe was a bit of a "special" actor,,ignoring the fact that he seems to detest the english lol even playing "robin hood" with a welsh accent lol,he is a very good actor ,,imho,,cheers 944s2

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
ROMPER STOMPER,,a very early russell crowe movie bout a group of naughty skinheads in melbourne in the late 80s/early 90s,,could see even then,,, that crowe was a bit of a "special" actor,,ignoring the fact that he seems to detest the english lol even playing "robin hood" with a welsh accent lol,he is a very good actor ,,imho,,cheers 944s2
#
Romper Stomper is a great film, fucking horrible in parts but a good watch nontheless.
That Robin Hood was awful. If they are going to have RC doing his best Sean Bean impression, why not just use Sean Bean......

It would have been more authentic too, as Sean Bean, is a Yorkshireman, just like the real Robin Hood (suck on that Nottingham).
One day, I'm going to go back to Nottingham, and put a Leeds United shirt or a shirt with the White Rose on it, onto the Robin Hood statue to reclaim him for Yorkshire.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#
Romper Stomper is a great film, fucking horrible in parts but a good watch nontheless.
That Robin Hood was awful. If they are going to have RC doing his best Sean Bean impression, why not just use Sean Bean......

It would have been more authentic too, as Sean Bean, is a Yorkshireman, just like the real Robin Hood (suck on that Nottingham).
One day, I'm going to go back to Nottingham, and put a Leeds United shirt or a shirt with the White Rose on it, onto the Robin Hood statue to reclai11m him for Yorkshire.
lol..right on ,,harry g!!!yeah robin hood with a welsh accent and that was a shit film,,,when i think of leeds,,i think of there 70s football team,damn they were so good,,can name almost the whole team and i am a cockney,,first footie kit i ever owned was leeds united white shirt with yellow badge, circa 72/73,s2

Status
Not open for further replies.