What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
karl pilkington talking absolute bollox :D
hiya,,wofl,,watch it most nights then watch the cleveland show then i am out like a light lol[most nights anyway],,last spliff as ricky g show starts,,love it even the repeats,,s2

Wofl

hiya,,wofl,,watch it most nights then watch the cleveland show then i am out like a light lol[most nights anyway],,last spliff as ricky g show starts,,love it even the repeats,,s2

karl pilkington is one of the greatest minds of our age :D

Inside... west tennesse state prison.

wondered about watching that but then ended up with a documentary on bbc4 and now watching "Scum"

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Special Report With Brett Baier. They are talking about what a loser Obama is because he said he was going to take action in Syria if Assad used chemical weapons. Well, Assad used them today and the White House announced this was not acceptable.

Holy shit. That'll deter Assad.

On a more serious note, it shows foreign powers that Obama has very little bark and no bite.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the gangster chronicals 1982. series, lucky.luc, and co. good.:peek::shooty::bashhead::smokey:
blimey noyd,thats a blast from the past,,bloody good series,,meyer lansky,,bugsy seigal, and micheal nouri as lucky luciano,,tidy little firm noyd,,,meyer lansky one clever little man,,regards s2

N

noyd666

blimey noyd,thats a blast from the past,,bloody good series,,meyer lansky,,bugsy seigal, and micheal nouri as lucky luciano,,tidy little firm noyd,,,meyer lansky one clever little man,,regards s2
:biggrin: yo mate i like the oldys, would like to see again thunder road'' robert mitchum= running moonshine.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
watched moon, chronicles, paul, the man from earth and a few others in the last few days, on a movie kick.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
The Bush Tucker Man, Major (ret.) Les Hiddins ... tucker means food, and it's basically all about bush food, medicine, survival techniques etc.
Info at Wiki, and video clips including FULL EPISODES at Youtube :)

9d.jpg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
watched moon, chronicles, paul, the man from earth and a few others in the last few days, on a movie kick.
hiya,,,gmt,,have you got the free thirty day trial with love film?
my free trial ends in a week or so but caught up on lots i had not seen,,gonna wait a few months then when love film has a lot of newer movies i will subscribe for a month [£8.99],,watch the new films then end subscription,,keep well,gmt,,just watching serpico,,cheers s2

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No, I was sent a link to a erm, how can I put this, free movie site, yeah that will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.