What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: cricket boys did not do homework= sent home bunch a sooks, only follow speedway and bike racing s2, watch a lot of your series at solo racing.
blimey noyd, small world,my old fella used to take me speedway right up to 12-13yrs, saw some great riders in my time,peter collins,lovkquist,olsen, etc[a lot of famous scandanavian riders back then],still watch if it ever comes on the tv here but dont see speedway that often over here now it seems,,keep well,noyd,,regards s2

N

noyd666

yes mate ,some good rocket sliders back then.
watching last nights speedway sidecars.:skiiing::good:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,just finished watching an "aussie western" called "the propostion" with ray winstone, guy pearce,danny houston and directed by nick cave,,very violent but a great story, imho,,guy pearce stealing the film,,not a feel good movie though lol,,cheers s2

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
duck dynasty!!

735140_357916870984352_909386010_n.jpg

Z

Ziggaro

NBA

NBA

The Nuggets are killing it right now wooh! boy watch out when the playoffs come they might upset somebody

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,just finished watching an "aussie western" called "the propostion" with ray winstone, guy pearce,danny houston and directed by nick cave,,very violent but a great story, imho,,guy pearce stealing the film,,not a feel good movie though lol,,cheers s2

Awesome movie! One of my favorite westerns. Very stark...law of the jungle (or outback) in full effect. Guy Pierce steals the show like you said, but there are a bunch of good performances.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"rubber"
a movie about a tire
that rolls around blowing shit up (rabbits, peoples heads)

i kid u not.

netflix it

Status
Not open for further replies.