What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watched the Giants pitcher throw a PERFECT game last night!!! It was sooooo amazing.
Watching the Giants vs Astros day game whooo

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watched the Giants pitcher throw a PERFECT game last night!!! It was sooooo amazing.

wtg! their first perfect game ever.......

watching Final Offer, a new series on Discovery channel.

Buying and selling may seem like simple tasks, but when it comes to valuable antiques and rare collectibles, the stakes are higher than ever. In Final Offer, four of the country's smartest, shrewdest and most successful dealers will battle it out to bid and buy some of the nation's most desired items. This isn't your typical bidding war — these dealers will be shelling out their own big bucks for high ticket items that demand the necessary expertise to strike a good deal.

From historical artifacts to instruments owned by rock and roll legends, original artwork to motion picture props, these four experts will immediately know the value of these prized goods. In Final Offer, sellers will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to haggle with the series' experts to acquire these rare items for the best possible price.

But there's a catch — once they pass on an offer, there is no turning back. The offer is off the table. The seller must gamble that the next bid is at least as high as the first. It's an intense and dramatic high stakes face-off. If they jump the gun, they may pass up on a future offer that rakes in more money.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Your like my girl, you guys freaking LOVE the Giants!!!

We went to the A's, Giants game a few weeks ago....

Im an A's, 9er fan, ....huh?

OH! Im watching Judge Judy, about to make some MASH in my new 13 Gallon distiller!...

BudToker

Veteran
Waking-Life-Poster.jpg

Waking Life (2001)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243017/

-BT :smokeit:

supermanlives

Veteran
the previews on that tightrope guy getting ready to cross the niagra. i once live right close in buffalo.alot of winos back then lol

K

KSP

Replay of Kentucky at South Carolina (hoops). Kentucky spankin' that arse by about 30 points early in the second half. Bow to the Brow.

Status
Not open for further replies.