What's new

What are you watching right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I loathe television, but it is Always on. I even leave the TV on when I leave the house for various reasons. We have an expensive cable package, way too expensive, but probably not unlike what everyone else has, and there is never anything good on TV. But what am I watching?

Well as of late, HBO has every series they ever produced available On Demand. I have been watching a program called 6 feet under about a mortician family in LA California. It is not that great, but something that plays in the background while I paint, or sort photos on my computer and so forth. At least I do not have constant tension from commercials coming on with increased volume.

I know, I am a freak.

Meraxes

Veteran
just finished "Hemingway and Gellhorn" pretty good. shouldnt of chosen Clive Owen to play EH tho....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

watching Mr. Warmth himself Don Rickles on the Late Show w/David Letterman, a rerun for sure but even after all these years (he's 86) Rickles still has it, blazing fast thinking, biting scathing material. He has so much experience in the industry to listen to him work can bring you back to different times, he loves to talk about the old mobbed up Vegas.......

Dispatches- Iraq's secret war files-U.S. killing innocent people(full length) YOUTUBE BBC TV PROGRAM decoding wiki leaks iraq secret files and revealing the number of civilian kills

Cheerful

The Belmont Stakes, also known as the 3rd leg of the Triple Crown, alas it is not to be this year, but it's fascinating anyway.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
The Belmont Stakes, also known as the 3rd leg of the Triple Crown, alas it is not to be this year, but it's fascinating anyway.

Huge, disappointment right there.
I'll Have Another, had a real shot, at history. Too bad.

Watching Portugal v Germany Euro 2012, that I recorded earlier.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

watching the clock waiting for the final game of the subway series, Mets @ Yankees.

EDIT:
right on, 1st walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th for the Yankees this year, Russell Martin being the hero w/a 2 run homer in the 7th & the solo shot in the 9th.......

bummer we don't have an MLB thread going in the Sports forum.

Last edited:
K

KSP

Gainesville Super Regional

Gainesville Super Regional

Getting ready to watch NCAA Baseball. Gainesville Super Regional, North Carolina State V. University of Florida. Probably the best pitching match-up of the weekend.

I can't stand MLB, but I love college baseball, especially the play-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts