What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

shithawk420

Veteran
i heard mixed reviews on this movie and i almost turned it off but im glad i finished listening.its a slow burn but all you tin foil hat and conspiracy guys will like this movie cause this is exactly what they are trying to do.i know a fair bit on how neurobiology works and i only found about 10 flaws when i was paying attention cause i thought this movie was gonna suck but i thought it was good maybe cheesy but this shit is real whether you like it or not.the tech is already there.the movie is called listening.its slow and a little out there but its true.they dont need implants.so in my mind the tech in this movie is outdated but real for sure.if your into scifi and can handle a slow burn i recommend it.6.5 out of 10.i think its a fair score and im pretty picky

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Raising Hope. Really high, plus audio has drifted which happens a lot with my roku. Glad I am not tripping.
thats a funny show loc.glad to see you still around.watched a really messed up movie called The Platform.messed up as hell.worth watching once but thats it.saw a few good movies lately

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
thats a funny show loc.glad to see you still around.watched a really messed up movie called The Platform.messed up as hell.worth watching once but thats it.saw a few good movies lately
Rebooted and synced. I have had disaster grows with top shelf clones since 1 came with 2 spot spider mites from hell. Gush Mints is best of bunch from crap grow. Will give others another chance. Most stoned I have been in awhile. Have high tolerance.

Hope things are better.

shithawk420

Veteran
Nah.things only get worse for me brother.wish i had some money to go across the bridge to IL to get some edibles but doubt its worth it.too bad about the spider mites.its old school I know but spring is coming maybe you can get some lady bugs to kill those little bastards.eh just a thought.about to watch Jupiter ascending.i remember a few years ago I watched it and thought it was good.cant remember why.i guess I'll find out.not as good as i remember

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts