What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

shithawk420

Veteran
i heard mixed reviews on this movie and i almost turned it off but im glad i finished listening.its a slow burn but all you tin foil hat and conspiracy guys will like this movie cause this is exactly what they are trying to do.i know a fair bit on how neurobiology works and i only found about 10 flaws when i was paying attention cause i thought this movie was gonna suck but i thought it was good maybe cheesy but this shit is real whether you like it or not.the tech is already there.the movie is called listening.its slow and a little out there but its true.they dont need implants.so in my mind the tech in this movie is outdated but real for sure.if your into scifi and can handle a slow burn i recommend it.6.5 out of 10.i think its a fair score and im pretty picky

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Raising Hope. Really high, plus audio has drifted which happens a lot with my roku. Glad I am not tripping.
thats a funny show loc.glad to see you still around.watched a really messed up movie called The Platform.messed up as hell.worth watching once but thats it.saw a few good movies lately

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
thats a funny show loc.glad to see you still around.watched a really messed up movie called The Platform.messed up as hell.worth watching once but thats it.saw a few good movies lately
Rebooted and synced. I have had disaster grows with top shelf clones since 1 came with 2 spot spider mites from hell. Gush Mints is best of bunch from crap grow. Will give others another chance. Most stoned I have been in awhile. Have high tolerance.

Hope things are better.

shithawk420

Veteran
Nah.things only get worse for me brother.wish i had some money to go across the bridge to IL to get some edibles but doubt its worth it.too bad about the spider mites.its old school I know but spring is coming maybe you can get some lady bugs to kill those little bastards.eh just a thought.about to watch Jupiter ascending.i remember a few years ago I watched it and thought it was good.cant remember why.i guess I'll find out.not as good as i remember

Last edited: