What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Are you going to be a Sheriff?

I will offer my services as a Sheriff when I go to my first Common Law assembly in Adelaide South Australia, I have signed up to the email list and am waiting to hear back from them about the next meeting, first Sunday of each month.
I have done certificate 2 and 3 in security operations, basic and senior first aid and have firearms training in IPSC shooting and a lot of skill with firearms, I also know Common Law from years of research.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Sorry for off topic post -

1budd.jpg

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Well done, @Loc Dog . I assembled a Christmas Box O' Buds in a Russell Stover box for a bro in law who is no longer with us.
I wish that was mine. I have had horrible grows recently. Bought some top shelf clones and got spider mites from hell which were immune to almost everything. Thought my flowering plants were clean then saw webs about a week before harvest, sprayed them and got bud rot. Only good thing is now I have everything to kill them, with my favorite UVC which destroys DNA, and kills eggs. That was from some facebook joke meme about what a waste chocolate and flowers are.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts