What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

enter sandman

Love The Cheap Detective. Since mentioning Peter Falk, here's one from 1988 with him, Cyndi Lauper, Jeff Goldblum & Julian Sands. Since the actor Julian Sands has been missing since he went hiking on the 13th of last month, I began watching all of his older movies.

Last edited:

Cuddles

Love The Cheap Detective. Since mentioning Peter Falk, here's one from 1988 with him, Cyndi Lauper, Jeff Goldblum & Julian Sands. Since the actor Julian Sands has been missing since he went hiking on the 13th of last month, I began watching all of his older movies.

the video won´t show, which film is it?

enter sandman

the video won´t show, which film is it?
I replaced it with another...for some reason the last embedded video would not play. This new one will. I hope you enjoy the movie. The other version has better quality and is an official YouTube free movie under YouTube Movies & TV. You can probably still watch that one instead.

Just search for Vibes 1988.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
No, I don´t think I´ve seen it. What´s it like and about?
It's funny as, it's about aliens that are plant based that come to Earth and try to fit in, they have this suitcase that can produce anything such as wads of money etc.
It's got Mark Williams (Peterson from Red Dwarf).

Cuddles

It's funny as, it's about aliens that are plant based that come to Earth and try to fit in, they have this suitcase that can produce anything such as wads of money etc.
It's got Mark Williams (Peterson from Red Dwarf).

a suitcase which can produce money? Love it!
My parents had a samsonite when I was a kid but it didn´t produce cash- it just cost lotsa cash,lol.

I WANT this alien suitcase!!!!

Thanks for the tip, I´m putting this one on my download list too!! :)

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
a suitcase which can produce money? Love it!
My parents had a samsonite when I was a kid but it didn´t produce cash- it just cost lotsa cash,lol.

I WANT this alien suitcase!!!!

Thanks for the tip, I´m putting this one on my download list too!! :)
No worries, it's a pity they didn't finish the series as it ends abruptly an episode or 2 short but it is still well worth watching.