What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Another blocked video.

It's either that, or "sign in to verify age" that keeps me mostly posting trailers these days.
that looks exactly like a clip i saw of folks at the viewing platform at McNeil River Falls, where tourists sit, watch, and photograph the griz putting on weight for hibernation. you can go on line & vote your pic of the "fattest bear" too. some real slobs lounging around there by the time the salmon run is over...this "may" be at Brooks Falls, in Katmai. same deal.
1674877902620.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a crow, how cool! they are one wild critter (along with red/gray foxes) that i'd like to have as a free-range pet. stop by when you're out on the patio, have a burger or chips...

Cuddles

I was doing some work yesterday until I got fed up with it. There is nothing to watch on TV, especially on weekends so I ended up watching videos:
Jumpin Jash Flash, Men in black... and right now Spider man 3 (almost finished). Not sure what´s next .

Cuddles

That movie rocks. The lobsters in the pool! Good movie. Feel good movie with life lessons. The 80s was good for film
agree, I don´t want to say that movies since then are all bad or anything but I think there are more movie classics made in the 80s than since then. There are a few, yes but will people get such a strong sense of nostalgia? Time will tell I guess

Last edited:

RobFromTX

agree, I don´t want to say that movies since then are all bad or anything but I think there are more movie classics made in the 80s than since then. There are a few, yes but I will people get such a strong sense of nostalgia? Time will tell I guess
No youre right. Theyre all out of ideas. All they do now is regurgitate classic films with terrible actors

moose eater

I'm tossing an orange flag. There were several items/ingredients they added that weren't identified.

How the hell am I supposed to pirate a recipe if not all of the ingredients are identified?

I'm writing to someone. Don't know who yet, but I'm writing to someone.

Who's in charge of youtube.com cooking accuracy? YT full-disclosure? Any of it?

For that matter, who's in charge of YT?

Otherwise, that's got to beat the heck out of blueberries and potato chips in the middle of the night. An improvement.

RobFromTX

I'm tossing an orange flag. There were several items/ingredients they added that weren't identified.

How the hell am I supposed to pirate a recipe if not all of the ingredients are identified?

Otherwise, that's got to beat the heck out of blueberries and potato chips in the middle of the night. An improvement.
Look at this one :yummy:

moose eater

My wife attended university for a time in Korea. The writing on some of the packages, including the cream, is Korean.

We managed to figure out several of the ingredients by watching the video together. One powdered unidentified ingredient was/is powdered milk.

The ready made dough that's added to the dry mix is either a starter of some type, or just ready-made dough that helps to kick off the yeast.

The prospect of a chili sauce, with sweet heavy garlic sauce, along with the underlying (somewhat like cream cheese cake filling) is classic Korean; not in specific ingredients, but in concept of the tastes/flavors.

The thin line of cream cheese mix inside the pastry, like a cheese cake filing, minus vanilla and lemon juice, while certainly unexpected, still fits that general 'taste concept.' At the least, it was interesting.

Then my wife became mildly irritated because she wanted one.

I was still a bit luke warm on the whole idea. But I might watch someone else eat one. Always send a scout out in advance. If they don't return, don't go that way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts