What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i thought i would be watching the lunar eclipse by now, but it begins at 1:03 PACIFIC standard time, fuck. won't show up here until after 4 AM. oh, well...😒

Chi13

ICMag Donor
finally saw the extended/remastered version of "Apocalypse Now". excellent!
I saw a cinema release about a year ago, think it was called directors cut or something like that? Anyway it was indeed excellent if it's the same one your talking about, although I like all the versions.

Alpenglow

A movie called "The Gentlemen" was pretty good, and featured some cannabis growing. Guy Ritchie director and good cast. Very slick movie. On Netflix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ify9S7hj480

Great Movie! Its not a feature, its all about Cannabis. A guy who wants to sell his business before it becomes legal.
Everybody who likes "Snatch" and "Lock, Stock and two smoking Barrels" will be satisfied with The Gentleman, promise

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
heather: “i know exactly where we’re going.”
blair witch project (1999).
later gonna check out another found
footie called lake mungo (2008).
both on amzn prime.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Pure on Hulu is about the Mennonite Mob. First season reminded me of Breaking Bad. Rosie Perez sporting a 'Texas' accent was lame and laughable at times, but the storyline is pretty good.

Latest posts

Latest posts