What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
season 3 of ozark is the best so far. totally unpredictable which is something that i find makes for great viewing.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Decided it was time to see "Soprano's" again...

We bought the full set on DVD about 5 years ago..

Watching one or two episodes each weeknight.

Richie Aprile is one sick fuck with those "Manson Lamps" of his!

Yes,,,,,,Ritchie was a vile character,,,,life expectancies of a house fly in that world Bud,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah - The Tiger King - on NETFLIX - at first you think it must be fiction - then you suddenly realize that its a real documentary -

*Trump was just talking about maybe giving Joe Exotic a pardon for his plan to hit Carole Baskin, and mistreating animals - which he is now doing 22 years in a federal pen for - the plot thickens - and for sure this story is not over just yet -

Tiger King on Netflix. You couldn't dream up characters like that!:laughing:

superx

Veteran
Mad max, the original which was followed by two sequels, Classic cult and good viewing for a sat night, I've had enough of sitting indoors and looking out the Fukien window.

clearheaded

season 3 of ozark is the best so far. totally unpredictable which is something that i find makes for great viewing.

really? i thought it was pretty predictable 3 deaths called 2-3 episodes before happened. however they did do some stuff that no buddy should of ever thought of lol ;) do i enjoy? yes. will continue to watch? you bet! so a good mix, and shocking enough even when is predictable arc.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
maybe you are smarter than the average bear ;) truth be told i predicted all of the romantic encounters but this season had a lot of things i didnt see coming which is rare for me so i enjoyed it more than i anticipated.

Latest posts

Latest posts