What's new

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

Green Squall

Terrance Malicks "A Hidden Life."

The Austrian Franz Jägerstätter, a conscientious objector, refuses to fight for the Nazis in World War II.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
A new Reality Show from the Propaganda Ministry called Covid-19

A bunch of brainwashed , gullible , willfully ignorant & just plain fucking stupid people quarantined in fear & panic stricken from what they're being inundated & programmed with by the Propaganda Ministry

"The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses." - Malcom-X

:tiphat:

clearheaded

TIGER KING netflix. real doc on a gay gun toating tiger owning polygamist adn thats not even the crazy part! seriously never had so many WTF moments as watching that. CRAZY

great heist or whatever about cambridge analytica on netflix good watch.

bloodline

ozark

im dying up here (about stand up in 70s semi true)

silicon valley is pretty funny

"locke and key" has potential on netflix

new curb your enthusiasm

MallardDuck

In these times I find myself turning to David Attenborough. Nothing more calming than taking a nap on the couch with him waxing poetic about some sort of fascinating aspect of nature.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TIGER KING netflix. real doc on a gay gun toating tiger owning polygamist adn thats not even the crazy part! seriously never had so many WTF moments as watching that. CRAZY

I just watched this. Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it.

That shit is bananas.

Sunshineinabag

welp

welp

I just watched this. Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it.

That shit is bananas.

meth, men acting gay that arent, big cats being exploited by humans over compensating for god knows what.....and still those beautiful fuken animals are the ones being thrown around like shoes, sometimes i fuken hate being human.
Dont ever wonder why intelligent life wants NOTHING to do with humans....Id rather be an orca

Latest posts

Latest posts