What's new

What are you smoking/vaping?

020qbr.jpg

pokergod

There is still alot of gear from Charles Scott around. I just can't waste the time or space to find out if they are any good. I hope the harmony works out for you, sounds like quality genetics.

G

Guest 150314

well they are in water so we shall see.. if not I will fly a plane into love potion HQ and send plenty of anthrax letters..

bigbag

Veteran
ok i'll inform the dept of homeland security... hehe. i have no reason 2 believe they wont sprout, good luck and have fun with them !

G

Guest 150314

I honestly have pretty high hopes for them .. I will be back in a few days to let ya know if they pop

G

Guest 150314

Rainwater and a drop of superthrive is working just fine .. I will try the breakfast tea thing in the future with some beans I didn't spend cash on.. writing that one down.. whats the science behind it?

bigbag

Veteran
i believe the cold tea has enzymes? and tannins etc that help soften the shell, hastening germination

bigbag

Veteran
The Highway 99 hybrids will finish in sept, most towards the end... earthy/woodsy smell/taste with above average potency. The GG influence shortens plant size and relative finish times