What's new

What are you smoking/vaping?

G

Guest 150314

Well since the last one got deleted for who knows what reason?

C warp x dutchtreat
IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

Soma
IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2959.jpg

I'm smoking some more Purple Rhino.

The last thread got deleted because apparently the people who run this site are sooooo greedy that they don't want you to mention stuff that you can't purchase through them. At least that is what (bad)Kharmagirl had to say about a similar thread that was deleted. Community pfft....

obey

Damn greenmango lookin nice.

Dutch Treat
picture.php

Diaper weed
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

Kush
picture.php

Purple Kush
picture.php

all samples from vancouver island

TheHashAssassin

Smoking some Pineapple Skunk (not the BC cut, from Jamrock). Whats the smell like on the Atomic Haze GM? Any dmt smells? For someone reason your pic isnt showing up for me/

Obey, your 'diaper' weed looks like the stuff I know as KingHashplant. Real popular merch strain on the upper island. Makes nice melty bubs.

obey

Obey, your 'diaper' weed looks like the stuff I know as KingHashplant. Real popular merch strain on the upper island. Makes nice melty bubs.

thanks for the info man my buddy grows it sorta up island and has forgotten the name of the cut. hence the name he gave it..

Kacey420

LA Confidential, Goober (Chocolope X Kali mist), Cannadential, Chocolope. PK bubble hash and Island sweet skunk jelly. Also some Jack herer bubble unpressed.

Blueshark

Currently smoking C99 (from a friend with original Bros. Grimm beans, mega costly $$$)
and Yumbolt 47....Will post pics of buds tomorrow with the 'Blue Shark Glass'

G

Guest 150314

A little bird told me the V island hawaiian/hawaiian punch clone is actually kona gold (federation hawaiian maybe?) x sweet tooth. Pretty popular with commercial growers here, great aroma and bag appeal but not the best smoke.

obey

mango I can tell ya its got a good smell and great bag appeal and a pretty lazy/uninspired stone, taste is ok tho.

this is the best batch I've seen in a year, most of the time when its around got great big 25-30 gram nugs and is just shite

Got some of this kush a little more "lime" green then the PK pretty good nice and dry.
picture.php

Last edited:

Afghanada

Good lookin shit here in Canada especially the island Id love to make it one day Iv been enjoying some Burmese Nice smelling cant quite describe the smell kinda reminds me of GC in the bag nice smellin stuff the taste is kinda spicy to lemon and Buzz dident feel like a sativa it seems like a HP buds resemble a whispy paki emery did sell these as Burmese indica back in 2000 yet hype sells in the seed business

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Cool thread mango, always interesting to read the info you have on various genetics. when i was living in vancouver the best weed I smoked always came from the island, its nice to see the different varieties floating around over there. Currently vaping some outdoor timewarpf5 x blueberry jam f2 this particular pheno is pretty berry, kinda weird since the bbjam is such a faint berry smell and taste nothing like his oldschool blueberrynorthernlights.
picture.php

G

Guest 150314

Ah good job man that looks killer especially for outdoor!

Speaking of burmese this is VISC burmese x fucking incredible .. the FI I am pretty sure is god bud

burmese pheno
IMG_3038.jpg

fuckin incredible pheno .. this ones better
IMG_3045.jpg

IMG_3029.jpg