What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Power Kush again,, Spicy Cheese F1 mid sample 2morrow morning.. might do a smoke report,, :dance:

more grape funk from the killer queen..chem d from cheesey (fuking blew my socks of and worth the extra wk) cheeseys PC1.... the new 1 series m3 was off the chain!!

stj2006

63 day Freeze Cheese 89' Been in the jar for just under a week, only just started to gain any potency. Just chopped some 70 day Freeze Cheese today, playin a festival gig at the weekend so hopefully it will be good for then.

St Jimi

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Had a couple of fellow growers in our place for the weekend and it was a proper toking weekend.GreenPosion, Mazzar, WhiteWidow,PowerKush,DanishGold X Grapefruit, JackHerrer x WhiteWidow and some Mazzar BHO, couple of Riff olive, bit of Red Seal Mazzari black hash and a novelty around my parts something branded as green hash. It was just like polm but stronger and greener, never seen it but it was good enough for me :)
I feel like a proper night of sleep is coming ahead

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C75 ,Spicy Cheese F1 , C99 , Sour Bubble (in that order, so the day flows nice) :D

Where abouts in the UK are you guys getting your hash?

Do you want a phone number? :biglaugh: :tiphat::laughing:

It comes from the hash-man (the weed-woman's husband) . Just down the road and round the corner. sein.

peace n love

Latest posts

Latest posts