What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

M

Marathanman

Smoking Power Skunk and Killer Skunk both very strong found three seeds in the Power Skunk that will be Power skunk female crossed to Killer skunk male wish i had room to grow them.

C

cheesey

Psychosis. Just wondering are there any quick finishing phenos in the Psychocindys?

so far only around 25 seeds have been grown out . i think edegy has a 64 day finisher . not 100% on that . maybe ask him .

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Baked Friday!

Baked Friday!

I´ve taken the day for creative tasks :dance013:
One of the perks is being able of getting myself completely smashed :jump: all in name of creation of course:blowbubbles:
Red Maroc
picture.php

Ardela
picture.php

White Widow
picture.php

Power Kush
picture.php

picture.php

And of course Mazzar:jump:
picture.php

Take care guys:ying:

theherbalizor

Veteran
Currently having my head ripped apart from the eyes it seams from a 7 day dry bit of norths. Talk about grabbing one by the titties.

although smoking some Seedism hippy killer. Not that great. And some blz, supposed to be g13 x ssh x tw. Tastes, smokes and looks like that shit sativa fake haze power plant.

Perfect day for trimming in front of the screen. Jeff beck live at ronnie scotts blaring out.

b8man

Veteran
Flo (2 phenos) , Mandala #1 (2 phenos) , Sweet Tooth (2 phenos), Apollo 11. So good to have a stash again.

E

edgey

Thanks cheesey & edgey. Now more importantly when can we expect to purchase them?

i wasn't going to release them but i've had an email from seedbay apologising for the delay so i will be sending a few pks in next week

edgey

Dr. D

Veteran
i wasn't going to release them but i've had an email from seedbay apologising for the delay so i will be sending a few pks in next week

edgey

Have they not asked you to send out testers first Edgey?

E

edgey

there are several test grows that have been completed here and another 2 sites , all successful and documented :)

edgey

Latest posts

Latest posts