What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What are you smoking right now UK?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Today being Sunday I’m tucking into some Triple Pakistan. Only been in the jars 10 days but just so profound already. Best on a Sunday or late evening and is my contrast to a few high Sativa I enjoy. Proper black hash, green pheno.
399BA071-08E5-436A-88A1-C61803CDF359.jpeg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today being Sunday I’m tucking into some Triple Pakistan. Only been in the jars 10 days but just so profound already. Best on a Sunday or late evening and is my contrast to a few high Sativa I enjoy. Proper black hash, green pheno. View attachment 18790692
Looks lovely and great to see some sugar leaf,,,
so much swag that’s machine trimmed to hell on this thread,,,,,s2

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Very true s2. A mate uses a trimmer machine. I must say the hash in the thing left over after a few runs is lovely. Such a fucking waste though and all that resin should be on the flower !

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very true s2. A mate uses a trimmer machine. I must say the hash in the thing left over after a few runs is lovely. Such a fucking waste though and all that resin should be on the flower !
I’m old skool Skunkfunk,,,,
likes me charas off me fingers,,,gloves and scissors only,,,😂
Everything else stays on ,,,,
snip the tips off the sugar leaf only,,,,,s2

Zaaboot_1

Wnet o see how easy it was to get a prescription here in blighty

this is what came through - it is not bad for commercial, but not as good as my own - either way I have a script now
768DFDB6-4585-49DE-9FCF-EDC69F97E102.jpeg

This is what I am digging in to today
Northern Dragon Fuel, a new auto from SSSC
05A4D90A-2EC1-46E5-BD3C-2EA4591B7D00.jpeg
grown earlier this year, cracked open the grove bag and she has a pungent afghan aroma, old school like black hash. pretty pokey as well

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

this is what came through - it is not bad for commercial, but not as good as my own - either way I have a script now View attachment 18791535

Northern Dragon Fuel, a new auto from SSSC View attachment 18791537 grown earlier this year, cracked open the grove bag and she has a pungent afghan aroma, old school like black hash. pretty pokey as well
👍,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's pretty much the reason for getting it - cultivation is still very grey and probably wont hold up, but possession is a thing of the past
Check out the CanCard member who was supplying oil on CC Facebook,,
caught with around 30 plants just before harvest,a shitload of oil and around a kilo of flowers,,,,,police didn’t want to arrest him but went to court and magistrate basically chucked it out and criticised the CPS for bringing it to court and wasting everyone’s time,,,,,,s2

Zaaboot_1

Check out the CanCard member who was supplying oil on CC Facebook,,
caught with around 30 plants just before harvest,a shitload of oil and around a kilo of flowers,,,,,police didn’t want to arrest him but went to court and magistrate basically chucked it out and criticised the CPS for bringing it to court and wasting everyone’s time,,,,,,s2
Not heard of that - will check it out, thanks muchly.
We do have the most draconian laws - the reason I went towards prescription was protection as I got stopped at Notting Hill this year - I couldn't bloody believe it

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran

this is what came through - it is not bad for commercial, but not as good as my own - either way I have a script now View attachment 18791535

Northern Dragon Fuel, a new auto from SSSC View attachment 18791537 grown earlier this year, cracked open the grove bag and she has a pungent afghan aroma, old school like black hash. pretty pokey as well

Can you elaborate a bit more on how you went about getting a prescription please?

How did you know which GPs acknowledge medical canna, and is it a case of needing to persuade the right Dr that ganja helps your condition, or are they handing scripts out willy nilly?

Are there certain conditions that guarantee a prescription?

Thanks!

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you elaborate a bit more on how you went about getting a prescription please?

How did you know which GPs acknowledge medical canna, and is it a case of needing to persuade the right Dr that ganja helps your condition, or are they handing scripts out willy nilly?

Are there certain conditions that guarantee a prescription?

Thanks!

Peace
Hey Piff,,
good to see you back on the boards,,,,
check CanCard online ,,,,,
a short statement from your GP stating one of CCs qualifying conditions by E Mail etc then presented to CanCard at point of registration will get you a CC which contains relevant info like your NHS number etc but most importantly states you receive a medicinal Cannabis prescription but ,,,
virtually no GP knows what to prescribe and going to one of the current prescription providers is private and costs a fortune hence why Carly Barton started CanCard with every Police force and political party in England and Wales onboard ,,,,
Decriminalised for possession and cultivation of your own medicine and police have to treat your meds like antibiotics or any other prescribed medication,,,,
plant numbers are somewhat of a gray area though 🤔and taking over an industrial unit to grow and driving a Lamborghini will not be considered acceptable or a mitigating reason for providing your meds I imagine ,,😂 ,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hey Piff,,
good to see you back on the boards,,,,
check CanCard online ,,,,,
a short statement from your GP stating one of CCs qualifying conditions by E Mail etc then presented to CanCard at point of registration will get you a CC which contains relevant info like your NHS number etc but most importantly states you receive a medicinal Cannabis prescription but ,,,
virtually no GP knows what to prescribe and going to one of the current prescription providers is private and costs a fortune hence why Carly Barton started CanCard with every Police force and political party in England and Wales onboard ,,,,
Decriminalised for possession and cultivation of your own medicine and police have to treat your meds like antibiotics or any other prescribed medication,,,,
plant numbers are somewhat of a gray area though 🤔and taking over an industrial unit to grow and driving a Lamborghini will not be considered acceptable or a mitigating reason for providing your meds I imagine ,,😂 ,s2

Good to see you too mate!

I remember checking out the Cannacard site when it first came about, but felt skeptical over the fact that without any legislation in place, it would be down to the discretion of the particular old bill that happened to arrest you, and then it would be down to the magistrate's discretion thereafter. Posession is one thing but really patients need the right to grow their own clean flowers, and not have to buy some horrible overfed toxic commercial pesticide drenched product as their medication.

I was also a bit put off by the fact you'd be charged for the card, when essentially you're paying for a piece of plastic that holds no real legal value and guarantees nothing.

On the other hand it's great that moves are being made and if lawmakers, judges and police are onboard, then I'm all for it! I'm going to do some more reading up...

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Piff,,,
Please do have a read and their FB page,,
,I don’t do FB but CC do,,,
people are walking away from possession with intent possibly under normal circumstances,,,
this years CanCard fee was £15 instead of £30,,,
factor in the peace of mind with access to CanCards free legal experts and support if needed then it’s more then worth it ,,,,
Every Police Commision and Superintendent and their unions in England and Wales, are onboard ,,
Bottom of CC ID card asks any police officer wanting clarification are told to contact their Commanding Officer,,,,s2,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you too mate!

I remember checking out the Cannacard site when it first came about, but felt skeptical over the fact that without any legislation in place, it would be down to the discretion of the particular old bill that happened to arrest you, and then it would be down to the magistrate's discretion thereafter. Posession is one thing but really patients need the right to grow their own clean flowers, and not have to buy some horrible overfed toxic commercial pesticide drenched product as their medication.

I was also a bit put off by the fact you'd be charged for the card, when essentially you're paying for a piece of plastic that holds no real legal value and guarantees nothing.

On the other hand it's great that moves are being made and if lawmakers, judges and police are onboard, then I'm all for it! I'm going to do some more reading up...

Peace