What's new

What are you smoking right now UK?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
at the moment "bubble hash" not from the uk,,smoke it in a splff,,evenings only,, in no way,shape or form a daytime smoke,,s2

W

willyweed

green house seeds, exodus cheese,bit of a bitch to grow,but worth it for the pure quality of the smoke ! very tasty even without a cure :)
only problem is did not yield that great ,but still a great smoke

Green81

Veteran
Bout' to roll up a nice Norths, good daytime smoke and to follow some Pynamite.........fuck that stuff is potent! :)

Mash-up time (it is my day-off) :)

F

Fields~of~Green

Bout' to roll up a nice Norths, good daytime smoke and to follow some Pynamite.........fuck that stuff is potent! :)

Mash-up time (it is my day-off) :)

gotta love the pynamite :) truecannabliss did a smoke report on it iirc

it's a shame the kalishnapple isnt as potent

killed mine with a pesticide

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
master kush,,,thai weed,,,still got bubble hash left over and might have a spliff if am having trouble sleeping but swopping it with my friend for weed shortly,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
something very like "white widow" but not as heavy hitting,,,forgot to ask but very nice,,i must find out as got talking and stuck it away,,jarred in darkness for the last ten days or so,,s2

Dope time

2 Month+ Cured tc Casey Jones."Grown Darker" IMO

Well.Flavours Seem more Dense..
Tad maybe

Nutty Finesse that Sits Very Well with Me.Not as Strong as "Jet Fuel" Sssdh But Way Nicer IMO

Spit Jet Fuel Right! :D

Dope time

Blockhead.Trying not to Think to much on this Because then Sure I won't like it :-/
Gotta say same with Psycosis Too
[Last 2 Bags of Fine (ish) Trimm and Small Bud] All Trimm for the Blockhead so a bit of Harshness to Add to the Flavour (lol)

Wish I had some Chem D :)

Dope time

Ha haaaa. Not happy with Today's Menu.So Ive Searched and Found a tiny bit of PK and Pre 98bk in Empty bags floating About. THEN I find a 1/8th(?) of Chem D :D:D!
The Bag
How's zat! Eh!! :dance013: