What's new

what are you smokin'?

dfa said:
headband, its been the tastiest around..

Woooohooo! Headband aka Chemdog fucking rules!:headbange

Im smoking some very very nice white widow topped with some homemade fmcd made from sputnik and NL#1 trimmings

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
smokin on some m-39 AAA beasters pretty good stuff, no pepper taste- not de keifed, wating on my grape ape to finish

MrMcBean

Thats what it is.. the hash is not what we call good around here but it will mess you up if your not used to it..

~peace

zetaacosta

Been smoking some of The BEST BLUEBERRY EVER. Homegrown, w/ a light smell(still dank), but a very pungent taste of thai-berry, and the best motivational, talkative, and giggly high accomplished yet.(the roof sends you into extreme, almost uncontrollable laughter at the dumbest jokes)
<<<Leaves you with long-lasting smiles and an overall feeling of well-being.

<<<<Now it's late, and I think I'll throw some Sweet ol' Grandaddy Hash on top and chill....

peace..

-zeta

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
MrMcBean said:

Thats what it is.. the hash is not what we call good around here but it will mess you up if your not used to it..

~peace

Sweet bong my man. Where can I pick one of these up? :bigeye:

blueberry has been the flavor around here for a few weeks now..

potato's ,toilit paper rolls,soda can's,we alway find away dont we..its well broken in and it looks like it works well..

someone should start a thread of all the home made contraptions we have come up with over the yrs to get high with..

hereb weedmen

Last edited:
herb weedmen said:
blueberry has been the flavor around here for a few weeks now..

potato's ,toilit paper rolls,soda can's,we alway find away dont we..its well broken in and it looks like it works well..

someone should start a thread of all the home made contraptions we have come up with over the yrs to get high with..

hereb weedmen

Thats not a bad idea, although I bet it would run outta steam fairly quick - I know Ive made tons of homemade smoking devices.. but not many were overly creative or original. I would guess that plenty of tokers out there have made the exact same thing, more or less out of the same materials..

This morning we have a joint of white widow for breakfast

i havent smoked ina few days now... but i just had some real smooth jack herer.. tons of trichs and real expansive smoke... btu for some reason i didnt have much of a desire or need to cough.. too bad i smoked all of it before i could take pics

U

UBER21

Hey Lune Tns whats up homie!!! How do you rate that FFA??? When I had it I was out of it for a few long hrs....lol.....love it......Oh by the way the homegrown isnt done yet but a friend had some thai haze x skunk and legends ultimate indica that was pretty good.......

L

Lune TNS

Whats good uber ... I liked the FFA a lot, it reminds me of sour diesel a good deal, a little less funky maybe, but top notch smoke. The high makes me feel really dumb.... primo weed.... :rasta:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
some AK47 a friend of mine grew a little while back. he did a damn good job!

Latest posts

Latest posts