What's new

what are you smokin'?

68 day purple grandaddy of the highest order...flushed for 2 weeks and grown with AN...that and this hennessy have gotten me temporarily useless... :bashhead: the pics below show it at about day 50 when it was just starting to perp out... :rasta:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
bho made from outdoor nl47

whipped qwiso made from assorted trim and popcorn

TheHashAssassin

mm bong that grandaddy looks yummalicious. What AN products you use? I find the 2+ program to make everything taste bland, but their other line ups are nice.

Vbp, whos Romulan?

G

Panama red from last years outdoor it has gotten too dry I need a new way to keep my pot or maybe just keep it in small bags.

bongorilla, thats beautiful man, looks like a nice strain and you treated her right, good job man

TheHashAssassin

rollin roaches from last years outdoor now....

Georgia, try storing it in glass jars with the lid screwed on as tightly as possible and keep it in the fridge. Best way I have found to keep the moisture content more stable in the buds.

etncrew

i'll let you know when the man drops it off in 15 minutes...another 5 weeks or so and hopefully i won't have to buy any

TheHashAssassin said:
mm bong that grandaddy looks yummalicious. What AN products you use? I find the 2+ program to make everything taste bland, but their other line ups are nice.

Vbp, whos Romulan?

I like thier sensi 2 part and big bud, OD in eft find thier 2+ line WAY too pricey..been experimenting with vandezwaan house and garden and finding them to be a better nute all the way around and WAY cheaper pricing...but for eft right now i go with sensi 2 part big bud and overdrive the rest of the 2+ line up is just fluff and complicate things imo...but conniseur is good at weeks 5-7 i noticed it does frost em up and is a big weight stim..but they are WAY off on thier charts on that...conny works good at 5ml/gallon at week 5-7 and no more ever in hydro or you'll SMOKE your plants....AN should test thier products a little better before releasing them at the highest pricetag on earth... :laughing:

ey thanks for the comps on that gd GG im still stoned on that 1...I smoke that in the morning and it makes me worthless for about the 1st 2 hours of the day... :rasta:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
lucked out today and actually finished a bowl of SSh honey oil + some left over kief/crumbs from a small grinder. . . i was zoned for about a good couple hours. all i can say is from what ive learned from this last grow, the next one is going to be monstrous!!

D

Don Cotyle

I've been burning the Orange Diesel by Verite

Some grinder keif from the same above

and I've got plenty of the Thai Haze x Skuhk #1 we been calling it Thunk cause it's sure alot easier to write out

That's about it for now, but they should keep me happy till the MOD Burmses Dream and the Mosca Negra HPxC99 are harvested!!! :)Don!!!

Last edited:

Mr.qewk

Got my hands of a few nugs of MasterKush from DP. Smokes sweet and heavy. Soon some real c99 will be back in my life yet again and wreck it's havoc ;)

sneakinman13

Veteran
hey everyone ..
toking on this masterkush here..

also spicing up the joints with some super fire ogkXblackhaze...
no pics of that because i have no camera..
sorry
everyone looks like there puffing the finest :joint: :joint: