What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Cuddles

No it was a quote i read somewhere in a book like 15 years ago i think. Think its a Japanese saying or something. Im serious
don´t the french say the same thing about (red) wine? either way, I do like both. I havn´t had any booze for nearly 4 weeks .
Good job someone came round today to gift me a few bottles of white medicine ! :p

shithawk420

Veteran
sorry, I meant to ask which beer in particular, stout, lager such as Fosters, ale...
i would never marinate my steak in beer. i always dry brine my steaks now. If i was gonna marinate a steak it would be stout without a doubt. No point in marinating a steak in lager or pilsner. a dark ale would be ok. Made a piece of meat in red wine and onions. dont remember how i did it. ill see if i can find a pic

I Care

Fosters is probably great, anything cheap and hoppy
Don’t know much about beer, but I do know you want cheap light beer for beer badder fish and a cheap heavy beer for steaming. I bet the natty daddy would be a great beer for steaming

shithawk420

Veteran
Bad pic but I made a red wine and onion sauce on thisvsteak.its better than it looks
20230304_165722.jpg

Cuddles

i would never marinate my steak in beer. i always dry brine my steaks now. If i was gonna marinate a steak it would be stout without a doubt. No point in marinating a steak in lager or pilsner. a dark ale would be ok. Made a piece of meat in red wine and onions. dont remember how i did it. ill see if i can find a pic
some people like to finish bbq meat with beer. supposed to taste great. I´m not allowed to bbq where I live :( :(

I Care

some people like to finish bbq meat with beer. supposed to taste great. I´m not allowed to bbq where I live :( :(

Everything’s is better when you’ve had enough beer that your pouring your beer out on the barbecue. I think it’s actually just the drunken way cooling off your meats to cook evenly,, just like you would with a spray bottle

Definitely don’t marinade steak, the dry chicken broth seasoning is the best to rub on your steak