What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Shua1991

20221108_121422.jpg

Ordered 1 eggplant parm and 1 chicken parm, split them with a friend.
Really good stuff, family owned mini-shack, noticed a bunch of retirees and orderly eating here so I decided to try them out, no meatballs as they hadn't finished making them(everything fresh).

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Yes, Mitsu, you ment 200 euro is a lot money, for weed, when you got a lot in the fridge.
Ich meinte weil du doch letzt meintest, dass 200 Euro viel Geld währen, wenn man genug zu rauchen hat. ;-)
But to be honest, I was surprised, didn´t look for the price before. Did I, I didn´t ordered the deer. For that price, the antlers should be inclouded. :)

My Buddy didn´t smoke weed, but he is glad with his job! In x-mas time they had to do double shifts. So much to do.

Eating is the sex for older people. From before some minutes.

313934876_6306046669440584_6865652670719896912_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not eating, cooking. got a BF pot of chili going. last batch, the peppers were a mite crunchy so i sauteed them & the onions for a few minutes before adding them. shit's killing me trying to type and that aroma wafting through the house. good thing i remembered to get crackers at the store...:yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts