What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Shua1991

20221108_121422.jpg

Ordered 1 eggplant parm and 1 chicken parm, split them with a friend.
Really good stuff, family owned mini-shack, noticed a bunch of retirees and orderly eating here so I decided to try them out, no meatballs as they hadn't finished making them(everything fresh).

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Yes, Mitsu, you ment 200 euro is a lot money, for weed, when you got a lot in the fridge.
Ich meinte weil du doch letzt meintest, dass 200 Euro viel Geld währen, wenn man genug zu rauchen hat. ;-)
But to be honest, I was surprised, didn´t look for the price before. Did I, I didn´t ordered the deer. For that price, the antlers should be inclouded. :)

My Buddy didn´t smoke weed, but he is glad with his job! In x-mas time they had to do double shifts. So much to do.

Eating is the sex for older people. From before some minutes.

313934876_6306046669440584_6865652670719896912_n.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not eating, cooking. got a BF pot of chili going. last batch, the peppers were a mite crunchy so i sauteed them & the onions for a few minutes before adding them. shit's killing me trying to type and that aroma wafting through the house. good thing i remembered to get crackers at the store...:yummy: