What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20231101_094942.jpg
Just about to tuck into this cannot beat a full english breakfast :yummy::yummy:

Cuddles

View attachment 18913140
In Italy today its the "All the saints day" we celebrate every "Saint" in our most common religion, we don't go to work and we stay with family, next harvest I will make a good one meal with our special seasoning 😏 View attachment 18913145
looks great, especially the fire oven! what meats are you actually cooking though? I´m guessing that the uncooked two are pork but I can´t figure out the other meat.

Last edited:

morgellons

looks great, especially the fire oven! what meats are you actually cooking though? I´m guessing that the uncooked two are port but I can´t figure out the other meat.
Hey, they are all pork meat, the first pictures are shanks cooked and pork shoulder, the last picture are again 2 shanks raw, we are not butchers but loves cooking meat, we also prepare pizza and cook bread in this old oven (back to '70).
19C36500-61A0-409B-AB8B-2CDAC4117BC4.png
C5C8DC2C-B929-4D69-9549-7F9D5677CCB1.png

Cuddles

Hey, they are all pork meat, the first pictures are shanks cooked and pork shoulder, the last picture are again 2 shanks raw, we are not butchers but loves cooking meat, we also prepare pizza and cook bread in this old oven (back to '70). View attachment 18913304 View attachment 18913305
okay, I don´t eat pork anymore but I WANT SOME NOW!!!! :p
I bet it was delicious :) How lucky you are to have such an oven . No, no... I´m not jealous at ALL, lol :biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
jeez.you all have put me to shame.i guess ill have to wait a day or 2 to make a tbone i got dry ageing to hold a candle to you guys.very nice guys.and dont even get me started on that oven and pork morgellons.is that a Guts avi Alitolla?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my breakfast was a mango followed by an apple. Didn´t bother with banana today.

right now I´m making roasted potatoes, salad and defrosting some meat.
Get some tasty looking photos up cuddles.. im a bit peckish now,,.. i now have room at the inn so to speak and about to tuck into some ice cream but not to much :yummy::yummy::good:

Cuddles

Get some tasty looking photos up cuddles.. im a bit peckish now,,.. i now have room at the inn so to speak and about to tuck into some ice cream but not to much :yummy::yummy::good:
Sorry, I already had my lunch now but I can offer you some chocolate cookies . As you can see I already had some too 😉

I forgot to add the chocolate whey this time 🙃

Attachments

• IMG_20231102_211011.jpg
    IMG_20231102_211011.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Latest posts