What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
actually no.they arent turtles.nothing to see here.think its time to get the double boiler out and make some shit!oh snap i should get a lb of weed and make cakes or something.i can do it.i think.gonna need lots of oil

shithawk420

Veteran
what the hell is a homemade turtle!!!!!!???? Do you mean a real turtle? WTF :eek:
sorry love{im messing with you}a turle is a caremal chocolate shaped and named turtle.its old as hell.been around a while here in the states.they are ok i guess.my mom loves them

shithawk420

Veteran
how much is a dram exactly? for example is it half a pint or more, or less?
I drank too much the other weekend, which means no more booze for me this week or maybe even next :(
i dont know but i read a book and i think its scotish.i think they got some wierd cult schite going on there in the small isles cause ive heard of some kinda fucking mystical whiskey shit and all kinds of lore.anyway i know scotts use the word dram

Cuddles

actually no.they arent turtles.nothing to see here.think its time to get the double boiler out and make some shit!oh snap i should get a lb of weed and make cakes or something.i can do it.i think.gonna need lots of oil
Maybe you shouldn´t do anything for the rest of the day LOL :biglaugh: Take it easy ....

Hey, can you handle mixing booze and (smoking) weed? Most people I know just get really sick from this combo - myself included.

Cuddles

i dont know but i read a book and i think its scotish.i think they got some wierd cult schite going on there in the small isles cause ive heard of some kinda fucking mystical whiskey shit and all kinds of lore.anyway i know scotts use the word dram
well it´s too bad I´m not a highlander, huh? :biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
actually i remembered the name of the isle with mystical whiskey and were wolves or some shit.its where george orwell lived i think. Its called Islay.i dont know if the stories are true but i want to try the scotch.

Cuddles

actually i remembered the name of the isle with mystical whiskey and were wolves or some shit.its where george orwell lived i think. Its called Islay.i dont know if the stories are true but i want to try the scotch.
never heard of it but I know bugger all about whiskeys. I do like a nice brandy or cognac these days but never really have any. Maybe for christmas. Cognac is too pricey :(

armedoldhippy

Veteran
but i want to try the scotch.
scotch is an either/or liquor. you either love it, or pour it on ant mounds to kill them. if you are determined to try it, get GOOD scotch, which will be rather pricey. maybe Glenlivet or Glenfiddich for starters. cheap scotch can be used to soak paint brushes or carburetor parts in...

shithawk420

Veteran
never heard of it but I know bugger all about whiskeys. I do like a nice brandy or cognac these days but never really have any. Maybe for christmas. Cognac is too pricey :(

scotch is an either/or liquor. you either love it, or pour it on ant mounds to kill them. if you are determined to try it, get GOOD scotch, which will be rather pricey. maybe Glenlivet or Glenfiddich for starters. cheap scotch can be used to soak paint brushes or carburetor parts in...
man i know about scotch more than anybody.but to be honest i like japanese whisky more.im on that suntori time

Cuddles

why on gods earth would you use booze for cleaning paint brushes, when white spirit is (usually) much cheaper? ´m baffled by this one.

xtsho

bunbowl.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why on gods earth would you use booze for cleaning paint brushes, when white spirit is (usually) much cheaper? ´m baffled by this one.
it beats drinking that crap. kill ants, clean parts, whatever. i could take it to the creek people that live under bridges here in town i guess. it WOULD be a step up from the Lysol they filter through bread and drink. hmmm...:unsure:

Cuddles

it beats drinking that crap. kill ants, clean parts, whatever. i could take it to the creek people that live under bridges here in town i guess. it WOULD be a step up from the Lysol they filter through bread and drink. hmmm...:unsure:
if it tastes bad on it´s own, what could you mix it with to make some sort of cocktail?

ANd speaking of cocktails: I would really like to try the one which was named after Jane Russell. I looked at the recie and mY GOD, it must be a knockout, lol :p

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if it tastes bad on it´s own, what could you mix it with to make some sort of cocktail?

ANd speaking of cocktails: I would really like to try the one which was named after Jane Russell. I looked at the recie and mY GOD, it must be a knockout, lol :p
i think it is considered "bad form" to mix with scotch. a few drops of water is all i've ever seen anyone add. a Jane Russell cocktail? ought to be good, she had some good points to her... edit- just read the recipe myself. i bet it WILL knock you out! o_O

Latest posts

Latest posts