What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
got a buddy that's allergic to 'maters. has to order pizza with no sauce. :eek: no spaghetti sauce, nothing. it literally blisters his mouth if he eats it. poor bastard...
oof! poor guy. i literally eat sauce out of the jar.im a wierdo.thinking of going on a vegetable and steak diet.bit expensive though.my mom wants to spend money on Omaha Steaks.im telling her its a waste of money.for one i need a kettle grill.OI!

shithawk420

Veteran
nah, our cookies range from "Soft Batch" to "oh fuck! i think i broke a TOOTH!" i make some that if i put too much peanut butter/butter in them that you have to scrape them off of the wax paper with a spoon to eat them, lol. it's the full gamut...just like us. :good::biggrin:
man ive been trying for years to get my grandmas cookie recipe..shes from GA so it uses pecans.for some fucking reason its a closely gaurded secrect that needs two or fucking three keys to turn like a nucklear fucking bomb to to get and ive had enough.you know how expensives pecans are?through the roof!

Cuddles

nah, our cookies range from "Soft Batch" to "oh fuck! i think i broke a TOOTH!" i make some that if i put too much peanut butter/butter in them that you have to scrape them off of the wax paper with a spoon to eat them, lol. it's the full gamut...just like us. :good::biggrin:
well, then I´ll just say cookies on this forum from now on -problem solved ;)

shithawk420

Veteran
bought some walmart cookies yesterday and now i feel disgusted.i want some real cookies.guess its time to learn how to bake.better.i can bake but i hate rules and measurments

armedoldhippy

Veteran
OI right?and what the fuck is a dollop?
all you can keep on a big spoon going from the jar to the mixing bowl. what does NOT make it there is called a "big f'ing mess!" i'm not sure about a "smidge". i think that is bigger than a "pinch" but aint betting money on it.

shithawk420

Veteran
maybe going slightly off topic but WTF is a dram?a dram of liqour?give me a big fucking glass and call it a day!i dont need a wee fucking dram of liqour!gimme the whole fucking bottle!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
maybe going slightly off topic but WTF is a dram?a dram of liqour?give me a big fucking glass and call it a day!i dont need a wee fucking dram of liqour!gimme the whole fucking bottle!
i have a tradition while camping. i throw the cork out of the bottle into the fire to set the tone for the evening... :good: no pantywaists need apply! :biggrin:

Cuddles

bought some walmart cookies yesterday and now i feel disgusted.i want some real cookies.guess its time to learn how to bake.better.i can bake but i hate rules and measurments
In this case you´ll probably love the Claude Monet recipe book. ;)

BTW when baking you really must follow the recipe, otherwise you´ll be very dissapointed :( This is especially true when making bread, I have been told.
Measuring and weighing is the easy part! What I hate when making cookies is the making of the actual cookies. It takes forEVER and makes my back hurt for some reason. I mean it´s just a real pain in teh a***

A few months back my mum made a chocolate cake but only wanted to make half, so she simply used only half of everything. She´s been making this cake since as long as I can remember and therefore has a lot of practice but this one turned out absolute rubbish! :(
FIY my mums is a really brilliant chef but this time it didn´t work out at all

shithawk420

Veteran
Figure I'll give a view of how much I drink.that IPA I bought on a whim.one of the best beers I've ever had.got a 30 pack and a little dram of liquor left
20230812_164556.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
In this case you´ll probably love the Claude Monet recipe book. ;)

BTW when baking you really must follow the recipe, otherwise you´ll be very dissapointed :( This is especially true when making bread, I have been told.
Measuring and weighing is the easy part! What I hate when making cookies is the making of the actual cookies. It takes forEVER and makes my back hurt for some reason. I mean it´s just a real pain in teh a***

A few months back my mum made a chocolate cake but only wanted to make half, so she simply used only half of everything. She´s been making this cake since as long as I can remember and therefore has a lot of practice but this one turned out absolute rubbish! :(
FIY my mums is a really brilliant chef but this time it didn´t work out at all
my mum doesnt really cook but for whatever reason she will make wierd treats.she made homemade turtles.dont know if you got those over there but i havent tried it yet.i could take a pic.for research of course

Cuddles

my mum doesnt really cook but for whatever reason she will make wierd treats.she made homemade turtles.dont know if you got those over there but i havent tried it yet.i could take a pic.for research of course
what the hell is a homemade turtle!!!!!!???? Do you mean a real turtle? WTF :eek: