What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Fresh jalapeno peppers halved and seeded, filled with cream cheese, topped with chedder and bacon pieces. Air fryer, 10 minutes
16752870573841477339952469028954.jpg

Have a nice sirloin I might air fry up too.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn boys.this fucker was heavier than I thought.had to call my brother to help.havent figured all the settings but I'll figure it out.my first 4k smart TV and I'm happy so far.just in time for the superbowl.i did the research and this is the best tv for the price.$750 with tax at best buy only.
20230201_150555.jpg

Looking good doob.might eat some poppers later.

The kratom is OK pops.not a trip.just a mild opioid effect and gives a little energy.its freaking messy though.if you can get in in capsules I highly recommend it.oops! Just realized this is the wrong thread! Saw my man doob and thought this was the football thread! My bad guys! Lol

RobFromTX

My wife blessed me with a delicious new meal, Hatch green chili macaroni with bacon. 22 years later I still sometimes wonder how i ended up with a mexican woman that hates mexican food, I usually only get tamales at christmas, but I think ill keep her anyway :smoke:

Attachments

• IMG_20230209_210011381_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230209_210011381_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

shithawk420

Veteran
My wife blessed me with a delicious new meal, Hatch green chili macaroni with bacon. 22 years later I still sometimes wonder how i ended up with a mexican woman that hates mexican food, I usually only get tamales at christmas, but I think ill keep her anyway :smoke:
sounds wheird t o me tx.mexican food is some of my fav,iv literally got 15 mexiacan places i gotta try out here in iowa.not rich to try them all.oh sorrrry gueuss about the tv thinng.wrong thread.its a kickass tv though.anyone got one?its ok fot now

shithawk420

Veteran
thats what supermarket sushi typically looks like but yours looks a little better herman.i think i got some old pics i can share.i get it cause i can buy it on food stamps or food aid or whatever you call it there.i cant afford good sushi but pickled ginger and fake wasabi does the job.i bet most people dont know the wasabi you get isnt real wasabi.its extremely hard to grow.mostly grows in certain parts of japanese stream.very rare

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah that sushi looks a lot better than ours doober.i went to krogers or publix where they make it right in front of you.they arent real trained sushi chefs thou i dought but it better than we get.it takes 10 years minimum in japan to be the real deal if i remember right.and i usually im ,although im wrong once a blue moon sometimes

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hello, I think dollar and euro are close in the moment, it was 27 euro or dollar? I am a great sushi lover. My first I had 1990 in korea town manhattan, when than with style. ;-) In my hometown we were friends with a korean family, which had a sushi restaurant. The pic I just made in the living room, a painted gift from the cook/family.

20230213_173943.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
View attachment 18810215
Guess I forgot the rest but as you can see you get what you pay for.that looks a lot cheaper to herman.can to tell us how many dollars that is in euros?
that pizza on the left with the tomato topping looks good. place here used to have a "real Sicilian" thin crust with tomato & roast garlic bits that was amazing. then, the virus hit, business dropped off and they changed their recipe, and now it sucks... :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts