What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Cuddles

just fattened up on thin/crispy crust pizza with pepperoni, sausage, and jalapeno peppers. intercepted it from DoorDash driver while hauling the trash up to the road. "are you so and so ?" he asked, using my youngest sons name. "i sure am, and thanks!" :yummy::whistling:
you naughty boy!! :biglaugh: SO THIS is how people get free food, huh?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
16739052359973653572992177502270.jpg

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Just started a batch of venison meatballs in home canned tomato sauce.
I love it when I can cook a meal that is made primarily with ingredients Ive grown, harvested , processed and preserved myself.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
that salmon looks lovely! as do its companions. haven't had any salmon in months... was that baked, grilled, broiled in oven ? :yummy::good:

Cuddles

payback is a bi...well, you know! i've lost track of all of the times i woke up & something i planned to eat for lunch had mysteriously disappeared overnight, devoured by crepuscular scavengers while i slept...:shucks::biggrin:
Oh right, I didn´t realize that your housemates are called hamster, racoon and possom, lol :biglaugh: