What's new

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

M

moose eater

pizza. the friday night food...

Here, too.

3 different home-made NYC crusts, but with whole wheat flour, extra gluten, extra olive oil,

home-made sauce with tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, California granulated garlic, sea salt, touch of maple syrup, touch of red wine vinegar. bit of ground black pepper

1 pie with sweet bell peppers, pepperoni, mushrooms, grated mozzarella cheese, sliced colossal stuffed green olives with jalapeno and garlic inside them, sliced jumbo black olives, crumbled feta cheese, and parmesan cheese. (My wife's pie)

1 pie with sliced sweet onion, grated mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, the sliced colossal stuffed green olives with garlic and jalapeno, sliced jumbo black olives, sliced jalapeno peppers, & parmesan cheese (My pie)

1 pie with pepperoni, grated mozzarella, sliced mushrooms, and sliced jalapeno peppers, with parmesan cheese. (My son's pie)

Betterhaff

Veteran
skillet-browned kielbasa slices with crushed pineapple chunks & brown sugar, and a huge pot of chili with chopped green peppers & onions in there...and a small milkshake. i'm on a diet, doncha know...:biggrin:
I was running for the tums after I read that…just kidding, sounds good.

You might want a bigger milkshake, lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
Where the heck you at art? You at a cannibis restaurant or is your dining room setup like a restaurant? I'm genuinely curious

hazyfontazy

Veteran
All Homemade
curry
Spice 65 chicken in a garlic and naga chilli sauce with fresh green chillies... Very very hot but tasty.. Phall +3 on heat strength.
Plenty of yoghurt mint dip
Garlic and coriander nan

hazyfontazy

Veteran
picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
Holy shit.you used Naga peppers? You trying to teach your butthole a lesson? Don't touch your eyes or dick. I learned the hard way unfortunately

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Holy shit.you used Naga peppers? You trying to teach your butthole a lesson? Don't touch your eyes or dick. I learned the hard way unfortunately

Overdid it on the naga...
Holy shit it was hot
Spice65 chicken was beautiful and just fell apart..

Tonight I'm having ribeye with melted Stilton on top with garlic mushrooms, beer battered onion rings and homemade chips all covered in peppcorn sauce

M

moose eater

Wild-caught sockeye salmon spread with herbs, on Quinoa crackers, with a deluxe dinner salad (Ak-grown sliced carrots, organic baby spinach, organic romaine lettuce, broccoli, sweet peppers, etc., crushed Quinoa crackers for croutons) with home-made blue cheese dressing.

With that added kick of Cesium35 presumably resulting from Fukushima, per articles. Gotta' get that extra energy from some place.

Latest posts

Latest posts