What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Home brew, Bourbon Barrel aged Imperial Stout with Coffee and Cacao extract. 11.5% ABV and deceptively smooth.

S

SPG..

Mead....MEADD! Irish cream licquer - Whiskey,cream,Honey,wine [additional whiskey] -More Bite .. :D
makes ya real fat..

Calorie wise - Pint is Equivalent to eating 12 mars bars .. keeps ya waARM,suppose!

( Food for the Olympic Team!) ... Not the Mars Bar.

( Pissin about )
:)

Last edited:

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guinness out of the cans. I haven't had this in so long. I'm trying to pace myself and not overdo it too early with whiskey or vodka.

I drink Chaga most of the day and once in a while some Mate for when I need a little caffeine. Guinness sounds good, haven't had that in ages.

shithawk420

Veteran
Speaking of Guinness I just bought some Guinness flavored potato chips.now I LOVE Guinness. but these are some of the nastiest chips I've ever had.somebody must have drank too much Guinness when they thought of this.

Anyway I'm drinking natty ice.goddamn dirty drink

superx

Veteran
Speaking of Guinness I just bought some Guinness flavored potato chips.now I LOVE Guinness. but these are some of the nastiest chips I've ever had.somebody must have drank too much Guinness when they thought of this.

Anyway I'm drinking natty ice.goddamn dirty drink

I agree, those Guinness chips are absolutely revolting..

Also tried the Guinness sauce recently at a friends barbecue, that gear is just nasty..

I drink plenty of the black stuff here in Ireland, though it never tastes the same when i leave Ireland and sample it else were outside of Ireland, apparently Guinness does not travel to well...

More red bush tea today.....

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm distilling vodka and drinking vodka today. :) I wasn't going to drink today, but it's hard with all this delicious vodka right in front of me.

Natty Ice reminds me of college. It's awful, but it brings back a lot of fun memories.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, those Guinness chips are absolutely revolting..

Also tried the Guinness sauce recently at a friends barbecue, that gear is just nasty..

I drink plenty of the black stuff here in Ireland, though it never tastes the same when i leave Ireland and sample it else were outside of Ireland, apparently Guinness does not travel to well...

More red bush tea today.....

Have you tried Guinness from a keg outside of Ireland? It's wonderful, at least in some bars in the US. My favorite beer of all time. I can't imagine what it's like if it's better in Ireland.

I'm not sure why, but the Guinness draught bottles in the US aren't that great at least half the time. The cans are usually better. A bar with a fresh keg is best.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm having what she's having.......

aaa737_zpsygrbimhe.gif

superx

Veteran
Have you tried Guinness from a keg outside of Ireland? It's wonderful, at least in some bars in the US. My favorite beer of all time. I can't imagine what it's like if it's better in Ireland.

I'm not sure why, but the Guinness draught bottles in the US aren't that great at least half the time. The cans are usually better. A bar with a fresh keg is best.

I have tried it in several countries across Europe, from the keg as well. None of it was on par to the black stuff i get back home.There is a difference, i would have a few Guinness draft cans at home every now and then."well chilled"
To many put me to sleep nowadays, i might switch back to drinking Scottish single malts :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts