What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my daily morning bloody mary...yeehaw..I drink about 4 to 5 gallons of tomato juice a month ..nevermind the celery salt,lea and perrins,hot sauce ,horseradish....

worm~

Old Rasputin Imperial Stout...

I take it out of the fridge and let it sit unopened for 15 minutes, so it's not quite so cold,

Unbelievable...same here!

Another good one is Dark Seas Russian Imperial Stout by Mission Brewery...aromas of coffee and chocolate...maybe a little bubba kush to go with it.

worm~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaa559_zpscqmc1tmn.jpg

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Hang in there

Hang in there

Hoping to get there. Uncertain of the likelihood...

I'm not gonna do the AA speech - it's not for me.

Just say no to 1 drink at a time - don't worry about long term. The consequences of me drinking are too much for sober me to let happen anymore.

shithawk420

Veteran
The only difference between me and you is a couple of drinks.that said I'm hoping nothing crazy happens. happy 4th y'all

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm drinking a nice glass of ice water tonight. :) Looking forward to corn whiskey again next weekend.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I am drinking cheap ass beer, Milwaukee's Best Ice. Really buzzed from a cookie.

shithawk420

Veteran
Haha that's what I usually drink loc dog! Its the cheapest buzz next to hurricanes. Now that's a damn dirty drink

Latest posts

Latest posts