What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you drinking?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Matanuska Brewing Company, Palmer, Alaska, 'Deep Powder Porter' (6.9% abv), in a 12-oz. aluminum can.
Next time you are in Apalachicola the beers are on me. The Oyster City tap room serves their Hooter Brown Ale that will meet the parameters above.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The poor bastard gets the shit end of the stick. He was off by a decimal and almost beat a cadet to death in a G force accelerator because of a simple (but catastrophic) mistake.

Everybody remembers the "law" but rarely do they know the whole story...

Not only was the mistake easy to make, it was likely repeatable.

He warned that much but due to misquote and the ever convenient application thereof he is boiled down to telling everyone that they're fucked.

I suppose that the lesson here is don't work for the Chair Force. And don't let anyone hear you say a thing if you know what happens when you make mistakes.

:2cents:

I'm drinking potato vodka for the mutual compromise of the poor bastards dying for someone else's idealism.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I should be certifying that statistically the odds of a positive outcome are exactly equivalent to the odds of a negative outcome.

Good luck to those of us in dreary depressiveville....

Don't drink.

I'll have another...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Old fashioned with orange, black walnut, and cacao bitters... twist of lemon and twist of orange... brown sugar double simple syrup... Old Grandad Bonded (liberally)... and of course a couple Luxardo cherries... shaken and on the rocks.

My dog says that I'm pretentious, but I remind him it's only when I'm drinking.

He reminded me that I only hear him when I eat mushrooms.

Now I'm wondering about the recipe...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Old fashioned with orange, black walnut, and cacao bitters... twist of lemon and twist of orange... brown sugar double simple syrup... Old Grandad Bonded (liberally)... and of course a couple Luxardo cherries... shaken and on the rocks.

My dog says that I'm pretentious, but I remind him it's only when I'm drinking.

He reminded me that I only hear him when I eat mushrooms.

Now I'm wondering about the recipe...
make me a double! you pretensions fool

moose eater

1687590536704.png