What's new

What are UK commercial grower growing now?

Why the hate for cheese man ? I've grown it for a while now . People love it . That's the craze around here still . As mentioned before it ticks all the boxes . I suppose it does get boring I do love my fruity strains .

SoufLondon

Grinspoon is the lengness! Iv only tried it in the 'dam though, its a shame people are so poorly educated when it comes to weed appearance. Often the scraggly whispy looking sativas are PREFERRED to the big nugs of hybrid. Do an exeriment with some friends, make a zoot/bong whatever of a nice sativa strain dont tell them which strain it is or let them see it untill they smoked it, then when they are excessively high show them the monk and see what they say. Iv been slowly converting my mates to at least consider buying weed even if it looks to them to be "shit". Most of them end out really liking the high sativas but they are too full of preconceived ideas that it"ll be "weak" or whatever that they dont enjoy smoking it if they already saw it and decided its no good. Iv turned a few people onto sativas and i shall continue my quest lol!

SoufLondon

Hi Piff! Yes mate tried both of the "roasted" strains that i know of, one of them is very chicken tasting, its just like the fake chicken flavour on crisps, very dry tasting, and actually not a bad smoke, a little bit wierd to me at first cos i was getting it for a few weeks before i was told it was supposed to taste like a roast dinner, ppl kept bringing it back saying why have u been storing gravy next to the buds etc! The other one is much sweeter (maybe a cross from the very chicken one?) and imo tastes of fresh cookies or brownies, i prefer the sweeter one taste wise but the dry roast one high wise. I havent seen either for a cpl years, im sure someone somewhere is still whacking it out tho

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Yeah it smells like the thyme flavouring they use in walkers roast chicken sensations. The lineage is GHS The Church x StanSoreSkunk F3, backcrossed to the Church mother. A guy that used to post on here bred it.

It doesn't actually taste of chicken though. It tastes of haze I think.

Some people get roast chicken from True's cut of Casey.

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

Yeah it smells like the thyme flavouring they use in walkers roast chicken sensations. The lineage is GHS The Church x StanSoreSkunk F3, backcrossed to the Church mother. A guy that used to post on here bred it.

It doesn't actually taste of chicken though. It tastes of haze I think.

Some people get roast chicken from True's cut of Casey.

Peace

I've had a cooking stock cube smell coming off the Casey Jones before :tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
@ piff, nice,thats some extreme hazey structure. I had a juicy fruit grow just like that back in 98-99.
Super frosted out with that incredible juicy fruit (Thai x Afghani) smell.

It was as strong as the G. clone aka dunk (a midlands legend)
Which my mate used to bang that out by the house load.
As my mate's described it, your weed looks like shit but fuck, i was smashed!
lmao...

Z

zooty

My casey jones smells of some sort of food, cant put my finger on it yet though

SoufLondon

Yeh those roasted strains dont taste too good at first, its something that you kinda get used to and then can appreciate, i would deffo prefer a fruity strain. Best flavor of any weed iv had was a bubblegum that used to do the rounds, getting on for 10 years ago now! I would really really love to have some of that bubblegum again, it was the most fruity amazing weed ever. Remember mr bubble lollys? it tastes just like that, f-ing AMAZING. Do any of you still have a good bubblegum? iv tried it since in amsterdam and also from various sources in the uk but its never been as good as the old stuff. Maybe im just looking through rose tints, but my gosh that weed was epic.

B

BushBurner

hey Rollajoint what breeder of cheese you growing i am looking for a fruity tasting strain...

S

Saviour of m

That tccj of yours is gr8 Herb and i can easily see how "that" won the CC def in my top 3!
Yours,Azad was Awesome too imo probably a little more "nutty/earthy taste" but deffo not as Strong.
^I was mega eager to try that jscj too! :( wg said it was the biggest yielding cj of the lot
sure

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Oh it's sour dom. Wicked. Mines on day 2 right now. Be interesting to see how it compares to the tc cut which I'm currently vaping as I type.

Its a nice change from the Tc cut. Yes sour dom, you should love it mate with your skills and patience, full flav and strength..atb

Latest posts

Latest posts