What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are the headiest/most psychedelic strains?

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
blue spectrum = bloom? I thought it was the other way around... :confused:
I've used the Son Agro 430 watt for many many years/ It's a great lamp and is color corrected for better flowering. I love T5's for veg and then hit em with the Son Agro.

DRorganic

Veteran
Kali Mist is often briefly mentioned in conversations like these...
Would anyone refute that Kali Mist has a nearly pure sativa high?/no stone effect?
Sativa high is what I'm trying to find, I can't buy it so I have to grow it. Will Kali fit the bill or am I better off hunting down something else?

Whats a good example of a strain that can be found/purchased easily as seed?

there is some good phenos in kalimist.that's why i have bag loads of seeds from a cross of a female kalimist x male kalimist from a pack of serious seeds from 2003.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
If anyone has any Mixed Seeds x (Original Haze x Skunk #1) freebies kicking around, there are some eye-peeling psychedelic phenos in there.

DRorganic

Veteran
Finepointcanon do you mean from (SAM the skunk man) .i have 3-4 packs of his original hazexsk#1 and a pack or two of his t*hazex skunk#1 .i can not wait to grow his thunk out.i love a good Thai stick.

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Finepointcanon do you mean from (SAM the skunk man) .i have 3-4 packs of his original hazexsk#1 and a pack or two of his t*hazex skunk#1 .i can not wait to grow his thunk out.i love a good Thai stick.

Yes I do, my buddy gave me some of his freebies. They're gonna be fun to grow out for sure, as long as you've got the space and time, the smoke is killer. I'm cameraless atm, but in a week or two I'll put a report up for the phenos that I got.

DRorganic

Veteran
Finepointcanon by the reports of the thunk it some of the best haze and Thai smoke around .(big head rush for hrs and a smooth landing with no hang over . just the way i like my haze rides.). there are 2 kinds of haze/Thai rids there are the acid trip haze with a hang over do not get out of bed all day burnt out haze rids unless you lite up again .like the hair of the dog kinda weed. and the kind i like. the lite let down slow and low let down.

F

Fluffy Clouds

thunk is trippy be sure

picture.php

but golden tiger is trippier

picture.php

HazeOneHealer

The most cerebral-trippy medication for me has been a SSHxMasterKush that I have been getting for about six years off of a grower here in Cali. I have always wanted to try Mothers Finest as well, ever since seeing a full production room filled with her online. It looked amazing at the end of flower! Many regular OG smokers here in Cali tell me this particular cut of haze kush makes them feel paranoid for the first hour or so, followed by a couple hours of comfortably numb. Peace.