What's new

What are the current laws for cannabis posession, sale, and "production" in Canada ?

The Boys

For small possession you're fined, for growing it's a year for 1-199 plants, 2 years for 200-299 plants and 5 years for over 300 plants.

im not sure if these are the current laws, they were changed recently. i just wasnt confident that those are the current penalties.

lol moody pot heads, mabey they'r burnt out ......or ran out of weed.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
im not sure if these are the current laws, they were changed recently. i just wasnt confident that those are the current penalties.

lol moody pot heads, mabey they'r burnt out ......or ran out of weed.

that is not correct because i know 2 guys last summer that got caught with 2 and 3 plants and all they got was a fine,i know come november 10th its 6 months for 6+ plants gauranteed...
you know,they shouild send a book of canadian laws to every household in canada,just like phone books cause how many of us know the laws?not many!and we should have access to this info and we really dont.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Now you got it..;).........

Fuck hockey who care lol... It's because the bud really really SUCKS!! we got the worst leader anyone could have dreamed of.. Our ecomomy is in the tubes and we don't even know why we are at war with whatever?? But is that really a reason to act like a dick? lol headband 707:biggrin:

chongsbuddy

Veteran
the killer thing is that so many people have so many opinions,but noone has an actual answer for this....so before you go against anyone,lets get these laws figured out for anyone who needs this info in the near future....doesnt that make sense to anyone?

Wow this thread took an ego nosedive...

I guess I'll switch it up and actually put some facts in here.

If I'm correct, I believe the laws change on Nov 6. To the 6+ plant 6 months.

Until then it's the same as before.

But the truth is only a google away in the right direction. Don't take my word on it

Cg

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Wow this thread took an ego nosedive...

I guess I'll switch it up and actually put some facts in here.

If I'm correct, I believe the laws change on Nov 6. To the 6+ plant 6 months.

Until then it's the same as before.

But the truth is only a google away in the right direction. Don't take my word on it

Cg

Yeah this has only been said 3 times lol :woohoo:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Hmmm, not quite buddy...but even if it is there between all ur bitching, prolly needs to rise to the top. Check ur ego at the door asshole.:comfort:

Hummm who's EGO asshole lol :moon: not quite eh perhaps you need to REREAD lol dickhead!!! But then again a quick google seach would give anyone the answer they were looking for wouldn't it? headband 707 :biggrin:

Hummm who's EGO asshole lol :moon: not quite eh perhaps you need to REREAD lol dickhead!!! But then again a quick google seach would give anyone the answer they were looking for wouldn't it? headband 707 :biggrin:

?? I guess we are on a different Internet... I didn't see any dates regarding the law change, but ur right...

Hhaha dickhead??? What r ya 12?? Lol Internet tough guys r funny

This thread has the potential to be epic. A few more days like this and word will get around that this is where to come if you want to bitch and get your frustrations out to whoever you've had a beef with.

Just rename the thread Canadians In Conflict.

I'm sorry for waking up the other day in a foul mood and taking it out on the OP who I thought was demanding responses while not being willing to clarify some of his responses. Maybe he was but it's never good to assume in the land of digital ones and zeroes.

The Boys

every other political party in canada is for at least decriminalization, all but two of the political parties in canada are for legalization and this asshole somehow gets these fucking laws passed. hopefullly the next pm will propose better laws that are passed.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
every other political party in canada is for at least decriminalization, all but two of the political parties in canada are for legalization and this asshole somehow gets these fucking laws passed. hopefullly the next pm will propose better laws that are passed.

If you have ever been to these retarded town meetings with our so-called city councilors/elected officals then you would see how completely FULL OF SHIT the whole thing is. There could be 200 ppl on the side of cannabis and only 40 ppl on the other side and somehow the otherside will win and they bring Police wifes and doctors that say cannabis has no health benifits at all and he doesn't see why ppl want it except to get high! The Police wife says she doesn't like he husband working late! ffs is that is not the biggest load of shit. They hear all the sad stories spend the whole night listening to ppl and then do NOTHING to help . They say sorry it's just not right for our community even though most of you voted to have a club here in town we are not going to give it to you.Thats how it really works here in Canabummer .headband 707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
?? I guess we are on a different Internet... I didn't see any dates regarding the law change, but ur right...

Hhaha dickhead??? What r ya 12?? Lol Internet tough guys r funny

Nah I'm 13 and 3/4 and I'm super tough you wannn go right here right now??? ???:laughing: I bet that hurt.... I bet you won't mess with me again.... :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts