What's new

What are the current laws for cannabis posession, sale, and "production" in Canada ?

The Boys

What are the current laws for cannabis posession, sale, and "production" in Canada ?

the title pretty much sais it all , what are the current laws in canada for posession, sale and "production" of cannabis ?

i posted this thread in the security and legal forum but there have been no replys, i was hoping for a better outcome here.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Hitler want you to burn baby burn..

Cannabis BAD Gov. GOOD lol lol lol.. say it enough they might believe it one day.. lol
You know what really gets under my skin here is not only these INSANE laws that make no sence. Also the lack of news coverage for all the really good things cannabis does for example all this news about it" REVERSING BREAST CANCER" why is this not all over the news? Why are they not holding all the doctors to the flames about this one? Why is Hitler still doing what he is doing with all this new so-called research coming out? WTF? I know what he should do buy more shitty war planes that don't work!! Headband 707

For small possession you're fined, for growing it's a year for 1-199 plants, 2 years for 200-299 plants and 5 years for over 300 plants.

vukman

Veteran
Hitler want you to burn baby burn..

Cannabis BAD Gov. GOOD lol lol lol.. say it enough they might believe it one day.. lol
You know what really gets under my skin here is not only these INSANE laws that make no sence. Also the lack of news coverage for all the really good things cannabis does for example all this news about it" REVERSING BREAST CANCER" why is this not all over the news? Why are they not holding all the doctors to the flames about this one? Why is Hitler still doing what he is doing with all this new so-called research coming out? WTF? I know what he should do buy more shitty war planes that don't work!! Headband 707
LOL.....Hitler...yeah..should get some more submarines while he's at it as well..;)

For those of you who are lost....we are referring to our oh so ignorant PM.........Harper would be his given name but Hitler suits him so much better.

I am amazed at how many US Senators and Congress members have sent him correspondence telling him not to go down the same path their country has gone down.. It's obviously fallen upon deaf ears...

I know what I'm about to say will be taken in all sorts of different manners but I really do hope that Trudeau's kid takes the job of Liberal Party leader.. Just out of principle alone, the Liberals would get back in power. The lesser of two evils.....or three in the case of Canada.

The Boys

his name is Steven HARPER ... not hitler and i would appreciate it that you have some respect. and what he should really do is build MORE prisons...i mean hes only had, how manny built already ? with the lowest crime rate in 40 years.... the guys obviosly a thinker.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
his name is Steven HARPER ... not hitler and i would appreciate it that you have some respect. and what he should really do is build MORE prisons...i mean hes only had, how manny built already ? with the lowest crime rate in 40 years.... the guys obviosly a thinker.

r u fucking serious?????

Fuzzy Puffer

Sometimes its had to tell the diff between trolling and sarcasim. Nonetheless its going to be interesting to see Justin Trudeau's take on mj. I bet he's puffed with Maggie.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

LOL LOL LOL Steven is it lol humm I thought it was jailer/Hitler/tool ,lol my mistake..
Let us all sit back and ponder the days when Canada was a RESPECTED country doing RESPECIBLE things in this world..Damn Hitler you really know how to screw up Canada.. Perhaps you can show us how your in bed with Isreal acting like bullies with the rest of the world lol..DAMN I HATE this shit .. "We the people" lol (my ass)... more like Harpo the clowns in charge here and he needs to be stopped. Let Hitler think about this.. One day it's going to be one of his kids in one of those jails he has built because they too will SMOKE BUD LOL.Oh one can only HOPE!!! Oh yeah it's a class thing so maybe not lol headband 707:biggrin: