What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what a lb go for where you live?

H

hulkbogan

Get colibri butane and a honey bee extractor. fill the extractor with only the finest popcorn buds which are first frozen and then ground in a coffee grinder. I use a can of 1/2 a can of colibri for each tube of herb. I don't measure how much I put in but I usually get like 2 grams + or - off each can id say. I purge in boiling water twice and then pop the remaining bubbles and let it sit for abit. I scrape it all and then put it on a hotplate on low and whip the glass like stuff with a bobby pin until it turns into this weird waxy consistency.

I guess its ghetto budder but it is so potent its scary. less than .1 will send you to space for a good 4 hours or more.
DSC_0166.jpg

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Its all in the purge technique and the material used. You will have a harder time producing oil that looks like that if using trim...a lot easier working with buds.

Definetely do not want to whip in air...I use a standard stainless steel turkey baster to do my extraction into a 9 inch pie dish which is sitting in a frying pan filled with hot water. DO THIS OUTSIDE.

I then bring it inside once all liquid butane has evaporated and put it onto my stove at a low setting, with a plate covering the top to increase the speed of the purge process. Using a small torch to raze the top layer of the oil greatly increases the speed one can purge. Sounds like your purge process is responsible for causing a large amount of degredation to your end product B. Friendly.

What temp water do you use to clear out the butane, and how long do you leave the oil on heat. It is also important to remember that once u scrape up the oil it becomes much much harder to purge. It is best left untouched as a thin layer on the pyrex dish IMO.

Pretty much just follow the Hashmasta Kut technique, the man knows what he is doing!

I start whipping early which is the problem, also don't put in the oven, plus mostly use trim, but tomorrow will try with bud. I always boil the water fully before poring around the butane mix.
I'll look at the Hashmasta Kut technique
thanks for the hand bro

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
Get colibri butane and a honey bee extractor. fill the extractor with only the finest popcorn buds which are first frozen and then ground in a coffee grinder. I use a can of 1/2 a can of colibri for each tube of herb. I don't measure how much I put in but I usually get like 2 grams + or - off each can id say. I purge in boiling water twice and then pop the remaining bubbles and let it sit for abit. I scrape it all and then put it on a hotplate on low and whip the glass like stuff with a bobby pin until it turns into this weird waxy consistency.

I guess its ghetto budder but it is so potent its scary. less than .1 will send you to space for a good 4 hours or more.
DSC_0166.jpg

OH WOW, That looks tasty, i am drulling now. Thanks Bro

crackhead

no pot should cost this much for high quality. buying an ounce at these prices is good enough reason to grow your own at the price of a single ounce you can buy a 150 watt hps, small can filter, fans,seeds soil,nutes and have your own harvest for next to nothing in a couple months. with all the growers its amazing the price is still so high for something that costs so little to produce i really hope they legalize this shit already so i can grow my own

D-Note

If you are going to make your own curve I highly recommend sourcing out some .065 inch Grade 2 Titanium to use as your plate. Thinner pieces of titanium do not retain heat long enough to work very well in this application.