What's new
Greetings, I'm curious if your WCSD a stable IBL? I ask because I found a few balls on a female that's been in flower nearly 3 weeks. I removed them and placed her back in flower.

I did spray a Silver Skunk to begin reversal, and I may have placed it next to the WCSD while it was still damp; could silver particles be the culprit? The balls appeared in about 8 hours because I inspected her earlier, nevertheless I'm still gonna try and finish her. :thank you:

Arb

Well, no replies at all, none needed because I learned that the ball were caused by the transfer of colloidal silver. Since I removed the balls everything is fine. This experience taught me that reversing the sex of a west coast sour diesel would be fast and easy; it grew male pollen sacs in a few hours.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi i love seed

i have only seen nanners from long past peak harvest plants. never balls with viable pollen

med-man

It was an odd/newbie mistake, I sprayed a silver skunk with some CS, and the diesel next to it got a little on the area where it was topped. It had balls growing within a few hrs, but they were removed, and all is well :)

Latest posts

Latest posts