What's new

were there documented people with supernatural abilities?

green_grow

Veteran
depends on how you define "supernatural", i suppose.
as ohh.word said, with 6.6 billion living phenos to choose from, not to mention all the ones that are now deceased, there are bound to be a few that had incredible abilities.

N

newbieb

i heard of people able to move stuff with their mind, is that true?
supernaturaul abilities = like super powers (ex. people of the bible, though not to that caliber).

Last edited:

Ohh.Word

I like to smoke and Vape Cannabis...

Maybe if i had some sort of supernatural ability I would be posting at a Psychic-Abilities forum about it

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
newbieb said:
i heard of people able to move stuff with their mind, is that true?
nobody can really say for sure unless you do it yourself you would never know unless they did some kinda study on it. but i think its possible, the human mind is a beautiful complex thing and new physics theories suggest it may be a possiblity as all energy (and therby matter) is connected. do a search on Membrane (M)-Theory.

G

I have supernatural abilities , like remote viewing and astral traveling. My girlfriend also is extremely psychic and has supernatural abilities. Are you talking like X-Men type things though?

I need to get back into remote viewing I did it so well the first time, it scared me real bad. My girl was telling me this one time a japanese martial arts master was in town for a competition, and somehow met her friend well they were sitting around smoking weed with this guy who didn't speak english, and he took a matchbook . . . put it on the table . . . stared at it and flipped his hand forward, causing the matchbook to flip forward and off the table, from across the room.

N

newbieb

spaventa that was funny, and it scared me.
cannafornia, yea i guess kinda like x-men supernatural. would you like to tell me more about your girlfriends psychic abilities?

NOKUY

Veteran
when I'm asleep I speak outloud in Tongues. Not always, and not often (often in certain stages of my life tho)

...I have no clue what it is or what it means, but it freaks people out.

I've done it since I was a VERY little kid, before I could even speak a "known language"

any thoughts :confused:

trouble

Veteran
My kid's have Supernatural abilities they can make large amounts of money disappear!

A

avgjoe

Check out the government's "stargate" program. Quite a few of the ex members have written about their experiences and the program's existence has been officially confirmed.

G

search for "Duncan O'Finoan" on google video, this guy claims he was trained in mental abilities and also physical combat from a young age as part of a military program, the story he tells of the psychic warrior children as young as 8, deployed in the field in vietnam, is chilling and would make such a powerful scene if it were translated to film

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Those of you old enough to remember the 70's might have caught a TV-Show with Uri Geller.
Geller is a an Israeli (distant relative to Sigmund Freud) man with supposed 'paranormal' abilities, which some say tested successfully in rigorous scientific experiments. He often engaged in public demonstrations of psychokinesis, dowsing and telepathy. The tricks that made him famous was to stops clocks and 'bend' spoons with ESP. He got very popular at the time and performed in TV-shows all over the world. Of course, critics and debunkers were all over him and thrashed everything he did. The problem is, Geller is kind of a showman that likes the limelight, and he made money out of his supposed gifts, which made a lot of people write him off as a con-artist.

You either love him or hate him.

Spaventa

Veteran
:biglaugh: anytime guys :bigeye:

seriously tho, I have a story to tell. I was nearly wiped out as a kid after i was hit by a car while playing ball in the street. I spent weeks in the hospital and my parents had a priest come and bless me cos it was like the third major accident I'd had in a few months...anyway the priest comes, sprinkles water around, gives me a crucifix to keep and some sweets and left....and then died of a heart attack that night aged 50something...may not sound like much but it freaked me out...reminded me of the exorcist when the priest throws hmself out the window to save the girl... :nono:

Latest posts

Latest posts