What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wellcome to Bulgaria!

ne4o

Здравей Ina!

Здравей Ina!

Радвам се , че те срещам и тук.Почвам да чета наред:)

ne4o

Factor

Factor

Фактор?Фактор!Фактора....?Факторееее....И теб те знам....По-здрави!

_Ina_

Veteran
:)добре,а някой някоя хубава снимка от БГ ако има нека сложи. или някой интересен линк ако е позволено?

_Ina_

Veteran
Here some new photos from Vitosha mountain,very close to our capital-Sofia. This is one of the ways to climb Cherni vrah(Black peak)-the highest on Vitosha(2290м) but easy to climb from few places but i think this is the most beautiful way.

Attachments

• IMG_6344.jpg
    IMG_6344.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6348.jpg
    IMG_6348.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6367.jpg
    IMG_6367.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6369.jpg
    IMG_6369.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6372.jpg
    IMG_6372.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 28

_Ina_

Veteran
And some more:) Here u can see Black peak(first one) but i didnt go there this time. the other peak is...some other peak before that:)this has to be one day walk but it was little bit too much :)On the last pic it is wild animal,they were even two:)Very sweet!

Attachments

• IMG_6419.jpg
    IMG_6419.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6403.jpg
    IMG_6403.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6396.jpg
    IMG_6396.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6391.jpg
    IMG_6391.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6408.jpg
    IMG_6408.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 25
S

SeaMaiden

Here some new photos from Vitosha mountain,very close to our capital-Sofia. This is one of the ways to climb Cherni vrah(Black peak)-the highest on Vitosha(2290м) but easy to climb from few places but i think this is the most beautiful way.

That could be California. That's just effing WILD, man! It looks almost exactly like the rolling foothills, but without the same kinds of oaks dotting the hillshides.

_Ina_

Veteran
It is not so wild because Sofia is near but still u can see some wild cats and other animals,many birds.So it looks like somewhere in California,cool:)Unfortunately we had much dangerous fires in the woods up there this summer:(. This is the left side of the mountain when u are down in Sofia.but it is cool to have nature near the city,natural park and stuff,i like that! And this is "Fiskulturnik" cabin:)

Attachments

• IMG_6424.jpg
    IMG_6424.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6414.jpg
    IMG_6414.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6425.jpg
    IMG_6425.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6401.jpg
    IMG_6401.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25

_Ina_

Veteran
here is one little ethno fest with kukeri from 3,4 villages around Pernik.. I really like them!
Хаха,вижте ангела!:)

Attachments

• IMG_6720.jpg
    IMG_6720.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6714.jpg
    IMG_6714.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6725.jpg
    IMG_6725.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6729.jpg
    IMG_6729.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6732.jpg
    IMG_6732.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 22

_Ina_

Veteran

_Ina_

Veteran
Боже,наистина изглежда супер!:)Е,спестили са чалготеките,презастрояването,дебеловратите и циганските гета. Оставили са ги за изненада на туристите;)Но е много красиво!

S

Sat X RB

SatxRB:Yes,about fake "ski tourism investments" Now i hurt our timber goes to Greece to:/Why we cannot stop greed?My mind will be an island of peacefulness but how with those fat necks around me that are stealing from my kid's future:)they want to sell Bulgaria on pieces,even us if they can use us for slaves or something.I dont know about peace but i say:F#$ them!!!!!!
Master of plant::good:

I am sorry I 'looked down' on the things you said.

I am a crusty old fart who sometimes gets a bad temper! and sometimes I think young people are wasting their energy with obvious things when they need to be looking at more hidden things.

well, young people are something old farts just have to put up with ... and I 'll probably be the one who gets cancer!

sorry, Ina ...

_Ina_

Veteran
Mass protests all over BG against corruption,mafia and high energy prizes.
Sat X RB:if there were more old farts like you around here it will be a lot more interesting:)What is that thing,why are you talking about cancer?!

Attachments

• IMG_6937.jpg
    IMG_6937.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6925.jpg
    IMG_6925.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 24

Galin822

Hola a todos veo que toda gente escriben a ingles yo voy escribir a español.Soy tambien Bulgaro.Para mi la manera de vivir en Bulgaria es igual de cualquier sitio en el mundo.La problema es la ley.Hay que cambiar lo.Bulgaria es mehor de todo como naturaleza.Saludos y buenos humos.

Galin822

Yo vivi 5 año e en 5 ciudades en españa.Unica cosa lo que me gusta en espana es el tiempo i las leyes.Me encanta el sol

D

danny karey

Great thread Ina, really enjoyed the virtual tour of Bulgaria.......Looks like a beautiful place for sure.

Danny

_Ina_

Veteran
Danny:eek:,yes,it is nice place,i mean it can be if we keep it. but there is horrible mafia around here and most of the people are extremely poor. politicians are working with this mafia even without hiding their corruption methods. Last few weeks we have 4 cases of people that fire themselves just because they are so poor that cant pay their bills,so poor that just cant live any longer. I just cant imagine that with all these resources,water and nature we have around here! No one cant stand this any longer!
Galin 882:ами то се получи малко манджа с грозде тази тема,защото повече чужденци я поглеждат,а пък е в БГ секцията,но както и да е. Испания е чудесна,и на мен ми харесва заради по-дългия сезон. Но в България се чувствам най-комфортно въпреки 400те ми лева заплата:)Ако се изринат продажните лапачи има поле за изява дори и в този бранш,за който си приказваме тук в този форум.

Latest posts

Latest posts