What's new

Welcome To The Railyard

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
all have been transplanted and under 12/12 now for about a week. a few of the bxs have shown sex and are female. one of hempires TWs has shown male, another female. no sex shown at all, or growth or vigor for that matter, from the ghs TW.

can you spot the pretender? all have been under 600w the same time, and have bounced back from the previous cab issues. more to come....

G

Looking good, definitely bounced back from the cab issue. Hope you have your stakes at hand, once they start flowering they start getting floppy. I'm interested to see the TW x AS, no-one else has grown those yet.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yup, i got a 40pk waiting hempire. the TWxAS are under 12/12 in the smaller cab waiting for sex to show and room in the hb. theyve been going along pretty strong though, ill snap a shot of them at lights on.

G

I would expect the W x As to be mroe vigourous than the pure TW due to being a true F1 hybrid of unrelated lines, the AS is a pure sativa that takes 12 weeks and has bucketloads of resin and good yield, Tibetan x South African by Actual seeds, really good smoke, tastes like orange liquer, so I reckon a good choice to cross to the TW, similar highs and potencies. Fingers crossed that annoying floppy trait from the TW is gone!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
i doubt it, early in their seedling stage they flopped all the way over, and were the only ones that did it, but have grown out of it

Murphle

Whoo-Whoo. Can you hear that TRAIN?

Whoo-Whoo. Can you hear that TRAIN?

ABITA, Looks great!! I appreciated the heat you were getting in the GHS forum trying to find out the lineage on their TW. Keep up the good work! Any chance anyone knows if the Orient Express ace seeds does is the same OE used by the H3ads? Going on a year now that I keep missing out on their seed releases on these genetics. From all the samples I've tried it is very good medicine that seems to work great for my needs. I wish this silly old southern state I lived in would go medical friendly!! I'm planning on doing my own breeding projects and hopefully end up w/ summin just as dank, and has the same medicinal effects.. No offense to the H3ads. I'm just so bummed out @NOT being able to get their genetics. ABITA, keep growing baby!! Your doing great things @the RAILYARD!! Remeber. Don't stop on the tracks!!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
yoo man

I have been neglecting your thread. Anyway the grow is looking good and some of those cuts are looking tasty. Keep the good work up and Im looking forward to seeing the buds an hearing how you rate them over all.

Peace out
:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sup H&L :wave: i wish i had a clone of it, but i think im pretty damn close with what i got to the arcata. hey muphle :wave: ace's OE is different than h3ads, h3ads is thai x trainwreck i believe. casey was up the other morning, and i have i feeling his bx's are gonna be even hotter.it doesnt hurt to make crosses, you may find the next elite. sup prof :wave: thats gonna be the best part, and hardest, im gonna stop smoking for a week or two so to lower my tolerance a little to make it even better :rasta:

G

Lowering your tolerance then smoking TW is guaranteed to blow you into orbit! lol

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
sexual update

sexual update

1 casey fem, 1 male, 1 TWxAS male, 3 B_H TW fems, 2 males, 5 h3ad bx fems!!!! pics to follow shortly :rasta: :jump:

G

That's good, at least you have a nice selection of females and are sure to find at least one keeper. I take it the GHS TW haven't shown sex yet?

G

That's a shame, but I have to say, if your other plants are doing fine, the GHS TW should be as well, so that indicates a problem with those genes rather than a problem with your grow, maybe they will come good in the end...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
wow, i had some decent luck with the overall male count on this run..
i got 1 male h3ad TWbx..
3 TWxAS males...
1 casey jones male...
and 2 B_H TW males...
so in the future we will see the following possibly floating around:
TWxAS x Casey Jones
TWbx f2s
B_H TW x h3ad TWbx

i also have 2 purple males, i may hit up a small TW girl with em to make some purple wreck as well, fun times on the tracks. :rasta:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
sup bird? looks like us murda cats are puttin' in work. you gonna save some TW pollen? might be interesting to hit some sfv and tahoe up with that.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
i had planned on lettin each male have its way with another female and then chuckin em, but TW x Kush sounds nice to me, maybe they might live a little longer.

ConceptOfSleep

Glad to hear about your good lck with Fems/Males Abird!

Im very interested In how all of these compare in the end product...Should be some great wreck in the end!

And Tahoe x Wreck....:canabis:

Can't wait till we can have some pics again! Im excited over all these different TWs.

Keep up the great growin man!!

:joint:

G

Sounds good to me, nice line-up of plants to chose breeding plants from.