What's new

welcome to the rabbit burrow!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey bunny. Your sog is looking really nice. Those buds are bigger than I thought theyd be. Too bad about all the boys, would have been nice to a couple more ladies in the pit...
As long as you let them out for fresh air every once in a while.

Keep an ear out for foxes.

Keif

Looking great man! I am now toying with the idea of SOG but my legal plant limit is only 6, If I can get 6 to veg out nice and fill in my cab, that would be ideal I think! Saves me from building a screen.

I am now 12 days out from when they broke surface. Pics tonight..

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
Hey bunny. Your sog is looking really nice. Those buds are bigger than I thought theyd be. Too bad about all the boys, would have been nice to a couple more ladies in the pit...

yeah, it would make much more fun if all initial 12 were females.
on the other hand i am almost sure they would totally overgrow the burrow and block all light and airflow...
if i ever repeat it i should reduce the number of clones by half.

picture.php

Keep an ear out for foxes.

as Wikipedia claims:

If confronted by a potential threat, a rabbit may freeze and observe then warn others in the warren with powerful thumps on the ground.
Rabbits have a remarkably wide field of vision, and a good deal of it is devoted to overhead scanning. They survive predation by burrowing, hopping away in a zig-zag motion, and, if captured, delivering powerful kicks with their hind legs.
Their strong teeth allow them to eat and to bite in order to escape a struggle

any fox out there ready for a long zigzag run followed by a bitten swollen limb?

picture.php

I am now 12 days out from when they broke surface. Pics tonight..
hi there, buddy, thanks for stopping by again.
lurking into your thread regularly and waiting for your shots!

I am now toying with the idea of SOG but my legal plant limit is only 6

oh dear, my legal plant limit is 0...

would this prevent the pink rabbit from growing a 12 plant mini sog?

NEVER! :nanana:

Last edited:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hello,

a short update from the cab which used to be rabbit nursery.
day 28 of 12/12:

rabbit burrow coming next :]

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
day 20 of 12/12

picture.php

betting bushy, perhaps too bushy :bashhead:

looks live overgrow risk to me... and a lot of LST labour... again...

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi there!:wave:

remember the two clones in front of the rabbit pit?

picture.php

well here they are a couple days later:

picture.php

i am absolutely astonished that they not only survived in those micro rockwool cubes but even managed to thrive and blossom.
this shows just how little grow medium is enough for cannabis to grow when appropriate level of nutes is delivered.
they were automatically fed once daily which was enough to keep the cubes moist at all times. yet no mold or rot appeared, even though the roots were exposed beyond the cubes:

picture.php

:smoke:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi all,

i'd like to share with you the newest rabbit contraption, it is the Dry Sift box.
after the last couple grows i collected quite a volume of weed so i like to experiment and process it into finer forms.

so far i've done qwet (quick wash ethanol) and long wash ethanol, with promising results.
now time came for some dry sifting.

here is an elegant box i found around:

used some wood to make a frame:

here is the frame with silk screen applied:

time for some real action. as the first attempt, i used some of the immature buds i was keeping (the plant was chopped prematurely due to spidermites). 4 or 5 buds were ground into small particles and thrown on the screen:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
about 10mins of carding later:

collected Dry Sift kief:

picture.php

the smoke is great! only a little bit of this magical powder is enough to get pink rabbit high up the sky into the rabbit heaven!

next batches will be carded through 2 more screens which still need to be built. i got 2 more, finer silk screens who will make the kief of even better quality :biggrin:

picture.php

Keif

Love it! My keif box got stollen and I have been trying to find a new one for a while now. Looks great man!

Chloemobile

That Box is great DIY action. Tight work!!! Might I recommend an improvement? Some glass or a mirror in the bottom that covers the whole area of the box. Make it much easier to collect and eliminate waste :) I want to make one now lol.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi, thanks for all positive comments! :wave:

Might I recommend an improvement? Some glass or a mirror in the bottom that covers the whole area of the box.
improvement suggestions are always welcome :)

thanks for that tip, chloe. i will see what i can do about it, sounds very reasonable.

meanwhile the second round.
this time i was more patient at carding, hence higher yield (right pile):

picture.php

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
One of my favorite times during the growing process
me likes that stage too! :biggrin:

picture.php

now, let me share the last ball made from the past year's buds, oil extracted by qwet technique:

picture.php

peace to all :smoke:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts