What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

welcome to the rabbit burrow!

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
here is SPOT 2

the biggest and most developped lady.

she was like this one month ago:

and this how she presents herself now:

rabbit really likes her and all her furry details :]

picture.php

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
SPOT 3

here, a nice tall plant appeared when pink rabbit approached...

unfortunately it turned out to be male...

therefore...

oh well... life.... and the end of it... at times...

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
SPOT 4

this one is quite late and underperforming... not the best spot, as i see now, too shady.

one month ago:

today:

at least, it is a girl! :) (not sure you can notice that though?)

picture.php

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
and finally... SPOT 5

which is a picture of misery because some animal destroyed large part of both stems.
one of them is a girl...

i don't give them much chance but let's see...

picture.php

^^ as you can notice, they are both trying hard to survive.

so this is it, folks. thanks for watching and probably i will have another update in a month's time or so.

stay relaxed! :smoke:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I thought #1 looked good and then I saw #2. Shes your peas and carrots right there, rabbit.

Dig that runty plant up and get it some sun. Just keep a wide berth. I bet the root system isn't very big. It should be easy.

And gnaw yourself a couple of Y shaped sticks to prop up the damaged plants. Just 6" to keep them from weighing themselves down as they flower and so a hard rain doesn't splash mud on them.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi! :wave:

thanks for comments, folks.

Very nice! Have you done much outdoor gardening before?
quite a lot, mostly tomatoes and lettuce :p
as far as cannabis is concerned, i used to grow outdoors a few years back. then it became hard as i moved locations. then it was possible to start an indoor op :headbange

right now, there are no limits so i try to do a little bit of both :biggrin:

I thought #1 looked good and then I saw #2. Shes your peas and carrots right there, rabbit.

yeah, i love her!!!

picture.php

Dig that runty plant up and get it some sun. Just keep a wide berth. I bet the root system isn't very big. It should be easy.

And gnaw yourself a couple of Y shaped sticks to prop up the damaged plants. Just 6" to keep them from weighing themselves down as they flower and so a hard rain doesn't splash mud on them.
this sounds reasonable, thanks! i only wish i had figured it out when i was out there. don't know exactly when will be the next time i visit my rabbit meadow. if it's not too late i will have a go at it, thanks :good:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi folks!

yeah, i know: i've been a mean rabbit, enjoying all those buds completely to himself, not sharing any updates, not even showing the best of the grow, i.e. the budshots...
blame on me, selfish little rabbit.
i don't intend to excuse myself however you must know that rabbits fall into winter sleep quite spontaneously and i had very limited time to react ;]

let me now make it up for you with these few shots i managed to make prior to falling asleep:

picture.php

picture.php

now that winter is almost gone over here i am beginning to plan my next grow operations :]

peace to all!

Limolax

I never thought a rabbit or anything in pink can ever be my hero. But pink rabbit you've done it. You are my hero :trampoline:
This thread was one of the greatest from begging till here and I am sure there is still more cool stuff to come. Thank you for the well documented (with pics) grow operation rabbit. New growers like me can learn a lot from it and see different stage of growth and the problems associated with it plus some of the best solutions.
Pink rabbit you have some badass ScrOG skills. And you are pretty good making usefull stuff out of ordinary regular everyday household items. I've learned a lot from this thread :tiphat:
Can't wait to see the rabbit back in the burrow doin his thing all over again ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts