What's new

welcome to the rabbit burrow!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
she looks very vary nice dude. the flowers r forming nicely from the way I see it. she look nice n frosty too.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi all!
thx for comments again. i must agree i appreciate how CFLs work for me in this setup. however in terms of abundance of budsites i believe it is rather a matter of scrogging combined with clone taken during flower period. cuttings taken in that stage tend to branch out like crazy as compared to cuttings taken in veg.

here is the rabbit burrow in 27th day of bloom

picture.php

and a closeup pic:

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looking beautiful rabbit. I am surprised that it didn't stretch more when you flipped - but what can you do?

How far are the lights from the buds and what are your temps running at in there?

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hello buddy :tiphat:

in fact she did stretch quite a lot but still much less than the plant i took the cutting off. the mother was flowered under 250HPS and i noticed much difference in stretch, exactly as pointed out by rooti and kiwi a few posts before.

besides, i was training her daily to compensate for the stretch and made sure the branches stayed below the scrog until stretch stopped. which took about 10 days since the 12/12 flip.

the canopy is currently about 7 inch (18cm) below the bulbs. in early veg it was about 3 inches below.
in my previous run there was a little more headroom but the strain was different too, so we will see if this is enough..?

the temps are quite moderate: from 60F or 15C (lights off) to 77F or 25C (lights on). i find the venting very efficient at cooling the cab with 160W of CFL warming it up :good:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hello there, thanks to all viewers and speakers :]

just dropped in the burrow to show you my mother chamber after i cleared a mess that was inside. didn't take a pic of the mess but believe me it was a jungle...

now much more tidy. don't be fooled by poor looks of some plants. they are all in good condition but it was too dense in the cab and therefore some foliage started to yellow and drop off.
i cut a lot of foliage off and trained them neat and tidy. got myself a new bunch of clones while tidying up :]

picture.php

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi folks :tiphat:
well, pink rabbit cannot disagree with what was said above :thank you:
hope she comes along nicely further on.

now, i know i suck at macro so let me go with the cropping for now :bashhead:

picture.php

peace out, my friends :smoke:

B

Bonsai.Sensei

Personally, I disliked the idea of a micro SOG (because of the many small colas)... I would prefer a LST (fewer but bigger colas)... I'm guessing its just a matter of personal taste... BUT, your grow makes me want to try it out... it just looks so beautiful.

5th

Veteran
Personally, I disliked the idea of a micro SOG (because of the many small colas)... I would prefer a LST (fewer but bigger colas)... I'm guessing its just a matter of personal taste... BUT, your grow makes me want to try it out... it just looks so beautiful.

Thats a SCROG guy, not a SOG.

A SOG is many smaller plants in a container or in small individual containers. A SCROG is one or a few larger plants and LST with a screen of some sorts.

B

Bonsai.Sensei

Thats a SCROG guy, not a SOG.

A SOG is many smaller plants in a container or in small individual containers. A SCROG is one or a few larger plants and LST with a screen of some sorts.

Well, there is always something new to learn. Thank you for shearing your wisdom :tiphat:

B

Bonsai.Sensei

I just realized my mistake.. yes, screen of green not sea of green... sorry about that.

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
I just realized my mistake.. yes, screen of green not sea of green... sorry about that.

no worries, buddy, we are all here to learn & share. thanks for your visit and writing one of your first posts in the rabbit burrow :tiphat:

5th, thx for explaining the difference to our new pal :good:

actually i am considering a SOG for the #3 run. sounds like pita at first hearing :) but we are all here to learn, eh?

meanwhile, let me share what difference 10 days made for the rabbit mom cab:

Latest posts

Latest posts