What's new

Welcome to the Matrix...2000W 8'x8'...Smith is back!

Agent-Smith

Day 32 of flowering:

Here's some new pics, hope you enjoy :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i'm not surprised about the romulan.. I've seen quite a few harborside strains that were not labelled correctly.

looking good anyway!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
That is some bullllshiiit! WRxWR=Romulan! Can I get a big 'WTF!' I'd expect this from the black market. Tell em you got whatevers hot at the moment so it sells. Think I'll open a steakhouse n sell horse meat!

K

Kitsym

wow HHC sells mislabled clones...maybe not as professional as they like to think of themselves....

That is some bullllshiiit! WRxWR=Romulan! Can I get a big 'WTF!' I'd expect this from the black market. Tell em you got whatevers hot at the moment so it sells. Think I'll open a steakhouse n sell horse meat!

A STEAK is a cut of meat cut perpendicular to the muscle fibers, or of fish cut perpendicular to the spine.

Not "BEEF" which is what your implying lol...

Sorry hehe I know meat ;-)

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That mantis has character man! The first pic it looks like it doing a wacky face lol :D 3rd pic down is your classic villain pose... He needs an agent, oh wait he has one already :D

They die if there's no bugs to eat, they're carnivores. When they are young, if you have a big room you can have 5 or 10 but once they get bigger they will compete for food and territory so I would only suggest one for most people. Thanks for stopping in :D

I'm using about 6 feet of the rail. I have spread the girls out just a little bit more in the room as well. They are covering about 9.5'x9.5' right now and it's a tight squeeze getting around in there but it's totally worth it :D

I don't know guys, I'm trying to find her but it sucks laying upside down and trying to find a green twig amongst a bunch of green twigs! LOL :D I'll keep looking though!

So here's a fun little factoid I just learned about this Romulan cut. IT'S NOT ROMULAN!

:rant:

For anyone who likes that stupid show Weed Wars and the retarded children they have working at that dispensary, I swear to god, just leave now for I have no god damn patience for ignorance! :wallbash: :bashhead: :weakestli :cuss:

Sorry, I hate ignorance and stupidity, especially when it's a product of someone taking advantage of their situation.

Case in point, this strain "ROMULAN" came from Harborside Health Center. They have been selling this cut as Romulan for a good while now but when asked what the lineage was, what was their answer?

HHC CloneGguy: "It's a White Rhino crossed with a White Rhino."
Agent-Smith: "The Fuck??? And you call it Romulan?"
HHC Clone Guy: "Yeah."
Agent-Smith: "How does that make any sense? If I cross a horse with a horse I'm not gonna magically get an elephant! White + White does not = Orange! Does this make sense to you?"
HHC Clone Guy: "Not Really"
Agent-Smith: "I'm done." (walks away ashamed of Harborsides standards)

Seriously? Seriously.........Seriously!! WTF!! Am I the only one that gets it? GDP x GDP does not make fucking OG KUSH!! AAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:rant:
Haha, so true. There is a a cut floating around FLA called kalashnikush. It's a cross of Triangle Kush x an unreal AK-47 cut from 2001 (I think). I pick up a bag from a friend who said he got it mailed in from Cali, and I was like, dude, this is a local cut that I guarantee nobody in Cali has. There's like 4 people in this state with the actual cut. He insisted, I paid, and it wasn't even close. The 2 times I ever smoked Kalashnikush, I became weed-spoiled for the rest of my life.

Agent-Smith

Haha, so true. There is a a cut floating around FLA called kalashnikush. It's a cross of Triangle Kush x an unreal AK-47 cut from 2001 (I think). I pick up a bag from a friend who said he got it mailed in from Cali, and I was like, dude, this is a local cut that I guarantee nobody in Cali has. There's like 4 people in this state with the actual cut. He insisted, I paid, and it wasn't even close. The 2 times I ever smoked Kalashnikush, I became weed-spoiled for the rest of my life.

Was that ever called Myakka Gold? I heard of that one when I was in FL

stussy22

AWESOME PICTURES!!!

I find predatory animals so interesting. One animal is chasing for his meal. The other is running for its life. How often are you feeding her lady bugs ? Have you noticed the population of the lady bugs drop over time?

You are a busy man with all these projects and pictures going on. Make sure you dont drown with everything going on. All work and no play makes smith a dull boy.

stu :joint:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
A STEAK is a cut of meat cut perpendicular to the muscle fibers, or of fish cut perpendicular to the spine.

Not "BEEF" which is what your implying lol...

Sorry hehe I know meat ;-)

Sounds like you do. Thanks for 'butchering' my post - jk :laughing:
cheers all

Agent-Smith

That mantis has character man! The first pic it looks like it doing a wacky face lol :D 3rd pic down is your classic villain pose... He needs an agent, oh wait he has one already :D

Yeah she totally had character! :D

Notice I say HAD........

Unfortunately, last night we came home to a dead mantis. :puppydoge :frown:

We know it wasn't food related since she was in her feeding pen we have for her where she had crickets and a goldfish to munch on so she must have just died of old age. She laid at least 4 egg sacks that we know of, 3 outside and one inside so she was a busy girl.

Jax got a rare treat that most Manti don't get, to live without fear of death, be able to get high all day, and live in a beautifully controlled environment with Marijuana all day. We could all be so lucky :D

R.I.P. Jax 2011-2012 :angelshug:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
A joint of my greenest herb will be smoked in Jax's honor tonight.

Thank you for sharing her beautiful last weeks with us (via photo shoots)

Good luck with the egg sacks.
Budelight